ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

stolen from rawk which made me laugh

Imagine all you had to do to double your wages was basically call your boss a liar, then tell him your company was going nowhere and you didn't trust your colleagues, then all of a sudden you double your money. Bizarre

And the loser is... Fergie

The big loser in this whole farce is baconface.
he'll hate Rooney's guts now... but he'll have to play him,
they MUST have made an improved contract offer,
He'll hate the way Rooney has called the shots on this, he's so egotistical no one can call anything at the club other than him.
Well played Roon.

lee-mcfc said:
.180k a week he's on now apparently

They can't afford that.

In some ways, I'm glad the saga is over already because we can concentrate on City and not who we might be linked with in January. It was certainly an eye opening debate. I wasn't on here when any Anti-Hughes stuff may have been going on.

kippaxblue76 said:
It was all set up IMO to get Rooney a better deal or to try and force the Glazers to spend. Whatever, they are still skint, in huge debt and shit scared of us overtaking them, tick tock rags.

I agree. Rooney has done what Terry did.

I'm glad he's not coming, and that the whole thing is hopefully over. Its been getting boring. Skysports news should have been renamed Wayne Rooney news, all these washed up old players, and hypocritical managers banging on, as if we care about their opinions. Thank god its over.

That quote from rawk is brilliant.

Just updated my Facebook status! Hope you like, I'm having a field day with the fuckin retards over there:

"I've just bought a bicycle of a United fan, but I think I'm going to have to ask for my money back! I've been trying to go forwards on it you see, but I can only seem to get the peddles to work in a backwards motion! Very odd!"

Lets see how much the papers report him being on per week.......

Gotta be on a higher wage than the made up figure Yaya is on, yes?

Re: Mickey Thomas

to be honest i always said it would be used to beat city with..some of them on here helped the way they were fawning over rooney as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.