ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

RESULT!
So the walking anus with very little intelligence and no morals stays at the swamp.
I voted no on the poll about whether we should sign Lame Looney should he be available, but had had second thoughts over the last couple of days merely because signing him would have been such a mindf..k to all connected with the Rags. But with his form over the last 5 months would he even have got on our bench?
Now we have great cracks appearing in the 'united' facade being papered over, dressing room sniping, more lorry loads of debt being piled onto the tottering edifice, past players going ballistic, knuckle draggers besieging Shrek Towers, more questions about ownership issues and even Sky predicting further trouble shortly down the line!
This. That is all. ROFL. Ergo. PMSL. End of. Bwahahahah.

cleavers said:
All been a publicity stunt, but its pissed off a lot of rags in the doing.

I honestly don't believe that. It has been so counter-productive that I can't even imagine that that senile drunk would think it was a good idea. Imo, he was going to leave, they have given in to his wage demands to some extent in order to change his mind and that, together with the ludicrous public/media reaction to a footballer changing club has made him accept the compromise of staying at a club who now see signing Fulham reserves and piss soaked tramps as progress.

manutdfans.jpg

twinkletoes said:
Damocles said:
If this starts turning into an ITK whipping thread, so help me God I'll pull it and wield a banhammer with furious vengeance.

Consider yourselves warned, there will be no other ones.

Read the post I put above, there is absolutely no debate over Tolmie.

Cheers Stalin. It's just a shame that Ajay wasn't extended such protection.

I don't know who Ajay is or his sources are, whereas I do with Tolmie.

Besides, we are trying to prevent another Ajay situation.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
Damocles said:
If this starts turning into an ITK whipping thread, so help me God I'll pull it and wield a banhammer with furious vengeance.

Cheers Stalin. It's just a shame that Ajay wasn't extended such protection.

I don't know who Ajay is or his sources are, whereas I do with Tolmie.

Besides, we are trying to prevent another Ajay situation.

Damocles said:
You are absolutely wrong on that. Unlike you, who sits back and decides that he can declare who knows what, some of us actually know who Tolmie is, and exactly how direct his sources are.

Let me put this very simply. We will see what happens in the summer, when we have a better idea of where City will be in relation to United. This PR spin is ridiculous, and everybody with half a mind knows that it was a necessity for him to sign a new contract, to keep the ability to play for the club, and to insert whatever clauses that he felt necessary.
United haven't just doubled his wages outside of their structure, this is an agreement that suits all parties with a stake in it.

That's easy for you to say Damo but when nothing on Rooney is mentioned until it breaks in the media and then he comes out and says Rooney will sign, only for him to sign a new contract with the rags. You can't blame people for being sceptical.
You know who Tolmie is so you beleive him. You can't criticise other people who don't know who he is for not believing him though.
All they can go off is his track record.

They called us out,thinking we'd put in a massive bid,Mancini didn't fall for it.Had to resort to plan-b because it's backfired.Like I said before,embarrasing.

Re: Any chance of a club statement ???

already been said but we dont need a statement!

mancini has already said we were not in for rooney! and he even stated he thought rooney would stay there! so even mancini knew he was just after fleesing the rags for more cash before they go bump!

Re: Any chance of a club statement ???

Absolutely no need for one. We may have been in for him but haven't made out interest public so for that reason we should just let it ride and look forward to welcoming back one of the best young talents in world football in Balotelli to play alongside one of the best frontmen in the world in Carlos Tevez

Damocles said:

why I love this site :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.