ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Who is this moron in a Wayne Rooney shirt?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1321997/Martin-Samuel-Why-Wayne-Rooney-NOT-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

Rooney signs new contract as club promises to sign world-class prostitutes

Posted By Editor On October 22, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Sports | Comments Disabled

Wayne Rooney has made a spectacular u-turn by agreeing a five-year contract extension at Manchester United, after the club agreed to invest heavily in bringing the world’s best prostitutes to Old Trafford.

The news follows days of uncertainty after Rooney publicly questioned the club’s ambition in ensuring only the best professionals were brought to the club for him to play with.

A Manchester United spokesperson explained, “We shared Wayne’s frustration at the quality of prostitutes in the Old Trafford area, but we have now made assurances that we will be looking to bring in the very best talent from Spain and Italy.”

“There’s also this young Dutch one we’ve been hearing rave reviews about, we’ll be keeping a close eye on her, let me tell you.”

“The future looks very bright indeed. Or slightly dim with a red backlight, depending on how you look at it.”
Wayne Rooney Contract

The move is likely to put to rest a tortuous few days in which most Mancunians returned to hating all scousers for the first time in nearly six years.

Fan Michael Jones told us, “It was nice, while it lasted, but I guess we all love him again now. Right? Yeah, I thought so.”

Rooney’s official speaking person spoke to reporters following the announcement, saying, “Wayne has always loved Manchester, but strongly believed there was a lack of ambition to bring the best professional sex workers to the club, especially those willing to do that thing he likes with the enema hose.”

“These concerns have been addressed by the management and chairman, and Wayne looks forward to the next five years of success both on and off the field, and hopes the fans will enjoy seeing the best quality prostitutes gracing the streets of Old Trafford for the next five years.”

Cheesy said:
Our Bobby was definitely ITK...
"Rooney plays for United and has another year on his contract," he said.

"Every time, when I was in Italy, and there was a problem between the best player on the team and the manager, the coach or the owner, in a month the situation changed and he signed a new contract."

Spot on and sensible thinking!

I think the blue tinted glasses messed with peoples brains on here as the wankfest was embarrasing...............

I can't believe that anyone thought that Rooney would really leave !

Re: Any chance of a club statement ???

When super mario bags a hat trick against them in the derby in a couple of weeks they will soon realise that we didn't want that fat bald scouse twat!

If this starts turning into an ITK whipping thread, so help me God I'll pull it and wield a banhammer with furious vengeance.

Consider yourselves warned, there will be no other ones.

Read the post I put above, there is absolutely no debate over Tolmie.

Re: Any chance of a club statement ???

kiam06 said:
It would be nice for our club to come out and just state for the record that we were not interested in signing Wayne Rooney he was never in our plans and was never going to be in our plans.

IMO this would put an end to this media nonsense and stop Sky and the rag lovers somehow thinking it has been some sort of great victory over us.

This has been my point throughout my previous posts, Many on this forum and many city fans treated it as a done deal and celebrated as if he were a City player.

Now the rags are throwing it back in our face.

Whty i was saying we should shut up and wait and see.

No doubt we are a massive club with silverware heading our way but until this time we should show some grace and hope that the zillions of pounds we are throwin at mercanries pays off.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
but tolmie said he was coming to us :(

LOL
To be fair, i can buy that. Collymore is still adamant that he had agreed with City, but he's done a u-turn. Balague had the same info, and oddly enough so did Ray Hatton.

It's more than possible. In fact i'd say it was probable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.