ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Victory

nashark said:
Also, I would add that for the majority of our supporters, today is a very sad day.
Still leaves the Rags with a player who has lost a lot of credibility as a team player, who is uncertain to return to peak for and who has a fragile off-field situation.
Personally I think this is a massive gamble for them and for the money he would have cost we could get a player with fewer question marks if we consider that we need another striker.

Watch out for the Baconface mind games ... Rooney is now out for three weeks ... will he/won't he play the derby.

Baconface is a master at playing games and he ain't gonna let us grow as a club without some class of psychological warfare.

I suspected this was all a set up ... active imagination maybe ... but the 'war' against City starts in earnest now.

shootmeifipost10k said:
stanman said:
I would argue that it is, but I would also say that not putting 50 mill or so into their coffers And not removing his wages from their payroll, And the rest of the football worlds perception of Manchester City Football Club has us emerging victorious.

Someone would have paid them for him and I think the name on the back of shirts worldwide will more than pay for his wages.
I much prefer a victory on the field and by finishing above them in league more than a my cocks bigger than yours playground one
Exactly, which is why it is an OFF PITCH victory

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

To earn a huge pay rise for his client.

To embarrass the media on the back of the prostitute expose.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

We were 'the only club in the equation' according to Rooney's puppetmasters.

However, whatever the conspiracy theories, City are seemingly not exactly crestfallen.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

Good...Now shall we get Dzeko . :)

Tolmie do u think we will be after torres in jan??

jmdmc said:
Watch out for the Baconface mind games ... Rooney is now out for three weeks ... will he/won't he play the derby.

Baconface is a master at playing games and he ain't gonna let us grow as a club without some class of psychological warfare.

I suspected this was all a set up ... active imagination maybe ... but the 'war' against City starts in earnest now.

Come again?!

sutty66 said:
samharris said:
Good...Now shall we get Dzeko . :)

Tolmie do u think we will be after torres in jan??

We are 'constantly' after him, some things never change in terms of Mancini's own targets.

It remains to be seen, though, is Liverpool's need for a sale bigger than it was in the summer?

They certainly would never have sold him to United, that's for sure.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
waspish said:
Look I never wanted Rooney, I think the nearest I got to it was 50/50 after Rooney's statement! Stan Collymore putting his life on it that he would go to City!! Thats with him personally knowing the agent....So in the end I think I resigned myself that it could possible happen there for my stance was I'll back the blue shirt he wore!.........

My point is that Stan Collymore was CONVINCED that he would become a City player Knowing the people he new, there for people can be convinced some one is signing for us but the bottom line is its up to the player!! and that player can change his mind any second he wants................

Collymore knew absolutely nothing mate. Stretford hates his guts.

He simply got wind of the fact the Sunday Mirror were running with the sanctioned story about him leaving and the interest from City.

If you check the timeline of events, all is proof.

Yeah your Probably right there just checked his tweets out it was the 17th oct...

fzRmi.png

The only bad thing to come out of this is it is guaranteed he will be fit for derby and will score the winner in fifth minute of fergie time. You could almost put your mortgage on it.

liars

Where has this come from that we were after ROONEH,or is the nited spin machine on fast forward,dont let the truth get in the way and all that,i tgink the truth is the phone at the fuhrer didnt ring with any offers.

The victory is that 50% of us didn't feel we wanted, or needed him and that other stella talent, Torres, Dzeko an etall, was well within our grasp. The victory, is that no one is bothered he has signed a 5 years contract, as we are looking at our squad and if his signing might actually disrupt it. The Victory, is that we were the media's bet for his next club, showing how serious we are now being taken. The Victory, is that the rags see getting a key player to stay is a victory. The Victory, is that our club hasn't fallen over itself to sign a recognised quality player, why? Because we have a growing number ourselfs.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.