All things Stevie Ireland [Merged]

Re: Ill be devastated if Superman leaves.

devastated?!

you need to get out more

Re: 16m and superman for milner

citymad said:
One moment we look like like losing that "comedy club" tag then we go and do something like this. Ireland on his day is easily the equal of Milner if not better. F***king pathetic if this is true.

I agree, I'm getting sick of these madness transfer fees, its a fucking disgrace, and starting to despise the club. Seriously this has to stop now, before it gets more out of hand.

cannot believe that anyone thinks ireland is better than milner, he has had one decent season, milner is more consistant, trouble with our younger players they do not learn from their mistakes on the pitch, but i don,t believe that ireland will be in the deal?

citymad said:
One moment we look like like losing that "comedy club" tag then we go and do something like this. Ireland on his day is easily the equal of Milner if not better. F***king pathetic if this is true.

Stevie is nowhere near as good as Milner, even on his day (which doesn't tend to come around all that often).

just walk away city there are plenty of players as good as milner if not better,the good thing is we wold leave mon with an unsettled player

Ireland is the better player, Milner is by far the more consistent. That's about it.

Re: Ireland On HisWay

FishFoot said:
Any further news?

On the Villa sites the talk is £18m + Ireland.

I'd be happy with that.

I'd be fairly happy with it too. We'd be overpaying by a bit but that's probably going to be the case for us at the present time.

It'll be interesting come the end of the season to see who feels they got the better end of the deal (assuming it actually happens). Personally I suspect that it will benefit both clubs and both players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.