All things Stevie Ireland [Merged]

Hi chaps

Quick post to say hello. I lived and worked around Manchester for a good number of years, and always had a quiet respect for City. That's all the window now since the Sheikh took over, but still!

Please god let this transfer be true. You'll be getting a good, hard working player in Milner. But £16m AND Stephen Ireland? Deal of the century. If we'd done a straight swap, I reckon we'd still be getting the better part of the deal.

if ireland is honest with himself he will know its time to go and start a fresh and i hope he gets rid of his demons and becomes the player we know he can be its just a shame it may not be with manchester city.

Rammyblues said:
I think SI and Ned will both be released after tonight.

Yep I think so too, I said earlier that if he wasnt around tonight then that was it! I see Bridge and Ned going to the dippers, Bellers to Spuds, Ireland to Villa in the Milner deal and RSC to either Fulham or abroad. Just dont see where Balotelli fits in to the team unless we're going to drop Ade?

not my fault! said:
Rammyblues said:
I think SI and Ned will both be released after tonight.

Yep I think so too, I said earlier that if he wasnt around tonight then that was it! I see Bridge and Ned going to the dippers, Bellers to Spuds, Ireland to Villa in the Milner deal and RSC to either Fulham or abroad. Just dont see where Balotelli fits in to the team unless we're going to drop Ade?

any were among the front 3 players id say depending on formation.

Maybe we can add a first option clause in the sale agreement to keep the fans happy with the idea we might be able to sign him back some day (like the rags did with Rossi)?

When me and the kids were watching all the players driving away from the fun day he was the only one who refused to wave or even smile at us and he was sat there for quite some time before the officials let him drive off (although Micah Richards also didn't wave but he was already travelling some when he came out of the tunnel). I think he knows his days are numbered which is a shame but I'll get over it. For the record the nicest guys were Vieira, Kolo Toure and Ade (who had some choons pumping out of his pimp-mobile!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.