All things vinyl...

bonespost said:
rpm91x.jpg
my new baby.

hehhehe! youve gone for reel to reel then!!

Kept hold of my vinyl, and play it on this, although I've had it from new, for almost half a lifetime:

DCP_4891.jpg

This is about the rarest vinyl I've got:
xmas70.jpg

Or maybe this:
RS_StickyF-Esp71.jpg

Although this is getting there:
7sampant.jpg

But worth nowhere near as one of these CDs which I picked up for £2.99 on release: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Heather-Nova-...249834109QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140249834109

Kids today... they just download everything in an evening and think they've cracked it. A proper collection takes years of dedication IMO.

fook me never thought I'd see a post like this on here.
Here goes
Tourndisque is an LP12, Aro, Lyra Lydian Beta, Naim Prefix.
Best vinyl among my 2500 albums are all 3 original Nick Drakes, 5 leaves left, Bryter Later and Pink Moon from the 70s when I was a stooooooodent.
I sold a Tangerine Dream album (the hippie 70s lot not the Krautrock band) for £250 quid last year.

geez...I fell like an amatuer. What country is that Sticky Fingers release BTH? Was that the Spain or France cover art?

Here is a record I have worn to pieces that I guess is pretty rare stateside.

cdmred25.jpg

Knight1979 said:
geez...I fell like an amatuer. What country is that Sticky Fingers release BTH? Was that the Spain or France cover art?

Here is a record I have worn to pieces that I guess is pretty rare stateside.

cdmred25.jpg

Spain, Knighty. Franco banned the normal cover so they put this one out instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.