All things vinyl...

alib said:
I've got the original Spiral Scratch single, some rare early Joy Division stuff and Never Mind the Bollocks on picture disc

Spiral Scratch must be worth a few quid these days I would have thought.

What JD stuff have you got? My mates got most vinly they released bar the really early rare stuff.

TheMightyQuinn said:
alib said:
I've got the original Spiral Scratch single, some rare early Joy Division stuff and Never Mind the Bollocks on picture disc

Spiral Scratch must be worth a few quid these days I would have thought.

What JD stuff have you got? My mates got most vinly they released bar the really early rare stuff.

all the singles and albums + a flexi disc + " a Factory Sampler" with them and some other groupon

I put a porcupine tree album on e bay about a month ago couldn't believe it when it got bid up to

£82!

theidiot.jpg

B000000WH8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Picked up this duo earlier this year. $20 for the both of them. Used but in great shape, not sure what print but not re-issues.

I have a Technics deck in my hi-fi set up, and I bought it via ebay 2 years ago.

It was brand new, still in an unopened box, which the seller didn't want any more.

I use it for my old 45s and 33s, which do get a play now and then.

I do prefer cd's though.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Knight1979 said:
Anyone a fan of it? What's your rarest find? What's your prized possession? What kind of player do you have? Any serious collectors or just casual listeners?

Big fan,Knight.
Got a pair of SL1210'S from D.J. days so quite a lot of Detroit techno - got a couple of Jeff Mills acetates & a lot of 8-ball promos.
Also master copy of "Playing with Fire" by Spacemen3 and several Slowdive,Chapterhouse & Ride white labels.
Anything you want burning,give me a shout,mate.

NF, could you help me out. I heard a tune a while back, its an old detroit techno tune and the hookline is, 'i am afro germanic' and then something in german. Any ideas?Much appreciated.

mighty blue-sh said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Knight1979 said:
Anyone a fan of it? What's your rarest find? What's your prized possession? What kind of player do you have? Any serious collectors or just casual listeners?

Big fan,Knight.
Got a pair of SL1210'S from D.J. days so quite a lot of Detroit techno - got a couple of Jeff Mills acetates & a lot of 8-ball promos.
Also master copy of "Playing with Fire" by Spacemen3 and several Slowdive,Chapterhouse & Ride white labels.
Anything you want burning,give me a shout,mate.

NF, could you help me out. I heard a tune a while back, its an old detroit techno tune and the hookline is, 'i am afro germanic' and then something in german. Any ideas?Much appreciated.

Not ringing bells at the moment,mate - and that in itself is pissing me off!
Have just e-mailed a couple of mates who play out - will let you know as soon as I hear back :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Alib - So you really have everything JD did, nice one mate, must be a cool collection that!

Knight - 2 top albums those sir!

The Idiot might be my favorite record of all time. Most find it dreary, I find it uplifting for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.