All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Is it ambient? Really, who gives a toss what 'genre' it is? I really liked this. I listened on a longish walk on Sunday with my earphones and there were certainly many parts of it that I enjoyed. Just playing it now quite loud whilst I carry out some mundane admin tasks and I like it even more. After the earache inducing Pantera this was like a complete breath of fresh Icelandic air - clearing my aural airways.
I will keep this in my Spotify library and will return to it again.
6/10

I thought i was going mad! whilst alot of hot air there is some stunning Music here

I was a bit hesitant to join these music threads for fear of having to listen to some shit music and then critique it in a clever way. Seems a review can be much simpler…
I actually enjoy the reviews that say “Utter fucking shite. 1/10” as much as the longer ones. But for albums you like, it’s always nice to take the time to do them justice.

Lol, why?

Well getting a score from another thread is generally odd, I have no idea if the album is in the 1100 anyway but random isn’t a fan of the band picking their album. Also I have quickly looked through the reviews form the handful who contributed and it’s quite bizarre.

The first parts good but it’s too long and goes downhill in the second half was a general thing and the classic it’s not really my thing and i didn’t think too much of it but as others like the band I will give it a good score.

Don’t even get me started on Kashmir. Starts well this might go somewhere, will pick up soon going to end on a high, anytime now, wow only up to 4 mins seems forever. Tick tick fuck me how long can you stretch a riff out for. Wonder what’s for tea tonight? Hope the weathers nice tomorrow. 7 minutes must be time to wrap this up dud a dun dud a dun.......

Fuck this off life’s to short.

Greatest rock song ever kinell. Only saving grace it’s wasnt Plant making noises of someone being garrotted in eternity like whole lotta love.

7.4? 7 point fucking 4

Anyhow if it had been randomly picked and put in here it would have got a 1/10. I demand a recount as I didn’t know we were thread swapping.

Well getting a score from another thread is generally odd, I have no idea if the album is in the 1100 anyway but random isn’t a fan of the band picking their album. Also I have quickly looked through the reviews form the handful who contributed and it’s quite bizarre.

The first parts good but it’s too long and goes downhill in the second half was a general thing and the classic it’s not really my thing and i didn’t think too much of it but as others like the band I will give it a good score.

Don’t even get me started on Kashmir. Starts well this might go somewhere, will pick up soon going to end on a high, anytime now, wow only up to 4 mins seems forever. Tick tick fuck me how long can you stretch a riff out for. Wonder what’s for tea tonight? Hope the weathers nice tomorrow. 7 minutes must be time to wrap this up dud a dun dud a dun.......

Fuck this off life’s to short.

Greatest rock song ever kinell. Only saving grace it’s wasnt Plant making noises of someone being garrotted in eternity like whole lot of love.

7.4? 7 point fucking 4

Ha, well it was agreed if any poster picks a Album from the Top 1100 then the score would be added here. Would be silly have it selected again in the future when everyone's already reviewed it and scored.
I kind of feel the same with Led Zep, just can't get them like others do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.