Alphonso Davies

Sign him as a winger maybe? The system and hopeful signing of Gvardiol doesn’t really warrant an expensive left back/wing back?
We don't have this quality of player in the squad and Pep intimated he was going to address that and this lad fits the profile.

We have the money ear-marked for Bellingham, plus we could throw in Cancelo too, so i could see us making a big offer.

We don't have this quality of player in the squad and Pep intimated he was going to address that and this lad fits the profile.

We have the money ear-marked for Bellingham, plus we could throw in Cancelo too, so i could see us making a big offer.

We should have cash to burn mate!

He would thrive under Pep, gives us another option
Wingback, Left Back or Left Wing. Davies is young, Walker-like fast & only 22.

He speaks English & has already played in the Bundesliga, Champions League & World Cup.

He maybe left footed, but I see him as a direct heir to Walker. My ideal window this summer would have been Bellingham, Rice, Gvardiol & Davies.

Bellingham's made the decision everyone apart from Bluemoon thought he'd make, but there's a reasonable chance of two out of the other three on my wishlist, if that's the way the club are thinking.

We cannot afford to take our foot off the gas. ManUre & Arsenal are strengthening & I can't see Chelsea or Liverpool having seasons like this one again.

When we add Spurs & Newcastle to the mix, 4 out of 7 doesn't go. Then there's the wildcards of Villa & Brighton who can easily affect the Champions League / Europa League / Europa Conference League positions.

This means half the Premier League will have an influence on who finishes in the top 4, wherein previous seasons it was literally which order ManUre, Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal would finish.

Irrespective of what the old Sky Four & the American owned Red Top Mafia have tried to achieve with FFP to save football from being ruined, their worst nightmare is beginning to materialise...

ManUre, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea will have to accept that from now on the Europa/Conference Leagues may now be their only realistic routes into European competition.

With the introduction of their corrupt FFP, it wasn't meant to be like this! HOWEVER, I'd love to know what Newcastle, Brighton & Villa fans feel about the Premier League today, as opposed to the closed shop days where the Sky Four were virtually guaranteed Champions League qualification every season?

Last edited:
Don't think there's ever been any concrete links to him from our side, unfortunately.

When we add Spurs & Newcastle to the mix, 4 out of 7 doesn't go. Then there's the wildcards of Villa & Brighton who can easily affect the Champions League / Europa League / Europa Conference League positions.
Agree with what you are saying but will be 5 champions league slots up for grabs going forward. Don't think the G14 will except being out of the competition think they will just keep expanding it until they all fit in !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.