Alphonso Davies

They probably want him, all the BS in the media is just mind games, trying to get him on a cheap from us.
Standard Bayern tactics. De-value something and pretend it is worthless, then snap it up quickly.

Something tells me that if we sign Alphonso, we do not sign a winger, which I hope we do sign a winger but doubt we would!
But nonetheless, if we get Jude and Alphonso and Bernado stays, we will be a very formidable side. Almost impossible to beat.

Would be great to piss Bayern off and get him on the cheap because he has a year left on his contract.

I wonder if being taken the piss out of for 80 minutes before being subbed last week made him wonder if the grass could be greener…

Good point because Bayern are cheap and stingy as fuck, remember the Jerome Boteng transfer.
Not just Bayern tactics, German tactics as a whole really. Look at most of Western Europe during the second world war. Germany is better than Poland. It belongs to us now. Germany is better than France. You now belong to Germany, and etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.