Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no mistake. I'm fully capable of balanced thought and I'm human unlike you by the looks of it
You said one poster
Then two
You have actually replied to three that I know of.

Mistake absolutely, Dishonest almost definitely unless you can't count past 2 although you did say one originally so that rules that excuse our.

I think we will leave it there,maybe don't post easily refutable lies in future.

You said one poster
Then two
You have actually replied to three that I know of.

Mistake absolutely, Dishonest almost definitely unless you can't count past 2 although you did say one originally so that rules that excuse our.

I think we will leave it there,maybe don't post easily refutable lies in future.
Jesus mate, are you counting. The point is literally everyone bar the odd weirdo can see what happened and why the kick was needed.

I don't think the word restrained is needed in your statement as the guy wasn't restrained he was on the floor unrestrained and could have got back up. Any legal team would jump on that with ease
They (any legal team) really wouldn't. Not at all. Unless the guy was choosing to lie on the floor himself for sake of it he (very easily) meets the required definition of being restrained as used in my sentence. That being said i v much doubt the legal teams of any party will be giving a shit what 'mtinadids of bluemoon' has to say on the matter anyway so nobody will be jumping on my post/statement with ease or any level of perceived difficulty :-)

Mate, that comes across as a little racist and I don't agree, and this wasn't a fight, one was upholding the law the others were breaking the law and had to be dealt with.
Wasn’t intended to come across as racist, apologies if I’ve caused any offence

Whether we use the word “fight” or a different description, the fact is that one group of men decided to use physical violence to gain the upper hand in a situation and when they found themselves being overwhelmed physically they go bitching and moaning to the press.

Tough luck. Once you cross that line of putting someone else in physical danger you have to accept any consequences that come your way.

They (any legal team) really wouldn't. Not at all. Unless the guy was choosing to lie on the floor himself for sake of it he (very easily) meets the required definition of being restrained as used in my sentence. That being said i v much doubt the legal teams of any party will be giving a shit what 'mtinadids of bluemoon' has to say on the matter anyway so nobody will be jumping on my post/statement with ease or any level of perceived difficulty :-)
They guy was lifting his head an turning to see the coppers that is not restrained that is scoping the situation to see if there's an opportunity to run or attack

Apparently the cops been back to hospital today with suspected fractured skull

Jesus mate, are you counting. The point is literally everyone bar the odd weirdo can see what happened and why the kick was needed.
Counting? Not really you replied to one which I saw hence our discussion, I'm another and you literally replied to another on the same page. Plus I have seen quite a few thinking the copper is maybe in a bit of bother.
This does not make me Rachel Riley,:-) A fair few more than you stated have a different point of view, no biggie.You know it, I know it and everyone reading this thread knows it. For some reason you are insistent on digging the hole deeper and deeper.
You could just say yeah i exaggerated to prove a point that more people see it that way. Tis that simple. Lesson learnt no hard feelings move on.

Weirdo btw? Haha.

They guy was lifting his head an turning to see the coppers that is not restrained that is scoping the situation to see if there's an opportunity to run or attack
There's a difference between your (or indeed my) personal opinion of what 'restrained' means and what the Courts consider it to be. My previous post which you disagree with is not based on either of our opinions.

I hope that's not the case, if so let's hope for a speedy recovery.

I asked if it was legit or the cop building his case and I said I wouldn’t blame him if he was

Been getting nose bleeds since incident for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.