Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any other country in the world they’d have just shot the prick and rightly so.

Should be grateful he’s only got a sore head.

You like the police in other countries being judge, jury and executioner?

You have no idea of what led up to that video, you have no idea what the people being held by the police have done or not done.

People should let the investigation play out before taking sides based on their own prejudices.

Definitely ‘b’.

As a frequent flyer I’d like to know the police take a zero tolerance approach at airports. If you act like a twat and they have reason to believe you may be a security risk in a crowded and vulnerable area then the police should deal with that whatever it takes.

It’s easy to avoid being kicked in the head at an airport - don’t act like a fucking prick and don’t assault security staff who are there for everyone’s safety.
Very true, just comply to what they requested in first place.

Definitely ‘b’.

As a frequent flyer I’d like to know the police take a zero tolerance approach at airports. If you act like a twat and they have reason to believe you may be a security risk in a crowded and vulnerable area then the police should deal with that whatever it takes.

It’s easy to avoid being kicked in the head at an airport - don’t act like a fucking prick and don’t assault security staff who are there for everyone’s safety.
Is the correct answer

You like the police in other countries being judge, jury and executioner?

You have no idea of what led up to that video, you have no idea what the people being held by the police have done or not done.

People should let the investigation play out before taking sides based on their own prejudices.
mate there's countless witnesses saying the culprit attacked the police. What more do you want?

One thing that always comes to my mind when I see these videos... do folk have their phones permanently on camera mode ready for something like this?
I have to put in my password and then find the camera app which takes a little while... (I'm old remember!!) But these things seem to be wham there online immediately.
Just a thought.
It had probably been going on a while ....which is why we don't have the full context and we are just fucking around chatting shyte.

One thing that always comes to my mind when I see these videos... do folk have their phones permanently on camera mode ready for something like this?
I have to put in my password and then find the camera app which takes a little while... (I'm old remember!!) But these things seem to be wham there online immediately.
Just a thought.
haha yeah, and then I'm filming my own face....

Just a thought.
It’s likely the reason we only ever see half the context. By the time people start filming, the initial incident has moved on and we are then left to guess why it happened and who’s at fault. It’s pretty much the same with every incident similar to this where the public are having an altercation with anyone in authority.
Don’t feel bad about getting old. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.