Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lad I knew around 1995 was battered to the point of broken ribs by some dibble who bundled him into the back of a van. Granted he’d been a wanker but still. The old school police loved it.
Brutal street nick was a nightmare.......thrown out of the van to a double line of cops kicking fuck out of you

Haven't seen it myself but have spoken directly to someone who has, but the full CCTV is apparently sickening...

One of the female police officers was chased down and attacked by the two men (breaking her nose) whilst the copper who eventually gets up and kicks the guy in the head was out cold on the floor.

When I watch those cop shows like Interceptors or whatever, there's always some drunken melee in some town centre....I NEVER expect a cop to be the one doing the lethal kick to the head at the end of it all. It's usually some scummy twat that eventually gets tracked down and sent to prison.

He shouldnt have lost control of himself , he had a gun and a taser and was standing over a prone man ffs
Like everyone else nobody actually knows what preceded this , but if he was one of the group who assaulted armed police in the airport then his rights and protection comes bottom of the list .
There is no justification to attack a police officer and to do it in such a sensitive place is beyond belief. If he isn’t guilty of attacking the police then there is no justification.

If you want to defend people attacking armed police at an airport - you carry on doing so.

Would she have a broken nose if the 2 pricks had just behaved?

How would you feel if your sister or daughter got a broken nose doing her job?

You have no idea what happened.

You've taken the police side without knowing the whole situation.

Same goes for anyone siding against the Police.

People are taking sides based on their own prejudices before all the information comes out.

Haven't seen it myself but have spoken directly to someone who has, but the full CCTV is apparently sickening...

One of the female police officers was chased down and attacked by the two men (breaking her nose) whilst the copper who eventually gets up and kicks the guy in the head was out cold on the floor.
If that’s true then he can get away with it saying been knocked unconscious affected his decision making.

Went through T2 twice last week and other than feeling ill on the second occasion coming back in, had zero issues with the police or anyone else which is the norm for 99.99% of people.

Am I doing life wrong?

Funny how these “victims” who get into bother with the police or bouncers over and over again tend to have trouble follow them around isn’t it.

I feel so bad for them, such an awful coincidence.

I must just be really lucky that I can go about my daily life and not be randomly beaten up in the airport or get kicked out of pubs through absolutely fault of my own whatsoever.

Reminds me of a certain football club fanbase.

How reliable is that info? No offence to you at all but in my 50s I find it hard to believe anything I read online.

watched it again and that kick and stamp is sickening, he's laying down ready to be cuffed. anyone defending that is a moron. that really could have killed him.

* speaking of which, just in - The man who was kicked in the head and stamped on by a police officer has a cyst on his brain.

Yeh, give the copper a medal says Lee Anderson and all the other thick twats like him out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.