Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it was carnage
Policewoman with broken nose was punched full square on and was screaming and crying, the other lady cop grabbed and punched 3/4 times, the bloke who kicked the lad in the head had been put down 8/9 times, lost his glasses, come round all dazed shitting himself and thought I best not let this **** get back up

If what the poster said above is true, the GMP have a fucking nightmare on their hands. They will have to make arrests, which will automatically boil over racial tensions from the families side and wider community. Yet they can’t be seen to do nothing.

Apparently it was carnage
Policewoman with broken nose was punched full square on and was screaming and crying, the other lady cop grabbed and punched 3/4 times, the bloke who kicked the lad in the head had been put down 8/9 times, lost his glasses, come round all dazed shitting himself and thought I best not let this **** get back up
After he'd tasered him too?

Wow, that helped explain things to me.

As for this.
I will explain it in other terms you may understand.
Don't give others in authority a chance to lose control. Comply and sort it out in court if your rights were being violated.
I don't think anybody here has seen the whole story/footage. You have no idea what was said and done before the limited footage beforehand.

I cannot see the need to kick and stamp "anybody" in the head. Maybe only as a last option to safeguard yourself or others.
There may have been earlier footage of him still fighting after being tasered. So no chances were being taken.
He could have made bomb threats/said he was armed. Who knows.

I will say if he was actually assaulted after complying, then the officer wants prison time.

The question is how did the female copper get a broken nose?
Will there be riots and protests from other women?
Will women community leaders be giving interviews about violence to women doing their duty?...thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.