Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police sent to arrest two males on suspicion of assault after CCTV catches alleged offence in airport terminal.

3 police officers sent to carpark where suspects have been tracked to, (two females and a male)

Male police officer is assaulted whilst attempting to make arrest and is knocked to the ground and loses consciousness.

Female police officer is then chased down and assaulted breaking her nose, other female police officer attempts to intervene but is powerless and is hurt in the mele

Male police officer regains consciousness and gets back up where he grabs one male but it then repeatedly hit from behind by another using some form of weapon and is then cornered and again knocked to the ground

At some point other officers arrive and have start to detain the males and that's when the male officer gets up and kicks him in the head.

Not taking sides or anything, but that's what's happened.

Always be suspicious of footage that is cropped to show one action and nothing before it. I hope the police release everything asap confirming your version of events.

Police sent to arrest two males on suspicion of assault after CCTV catches alleged offence in airport terminal.

3 police officers sent to carpark where suspects have been tracked to, (two females and a male)

Male police officer is assaulted whilst attempting to make arrest and is knocked to the ground and loses consciousness.

Female police officer is then chased down and assaulted breaking her nose, other female police officer attempts to intervene but is powerless and is hurt in the mele

Male police officer regains consciousness and gets back up where he grabs one male but it then repeatedly hit from behind by another using some form of weapon and is then cornered and again knocked to the ground

At some point other officers arrive and have start to detain the males and that's when the male officer gets up and kicks him in the head.

I appreciate you posting this in good faith.

If true, along with the video, I think the assailants will receive very severe charges, as well as the officer that got back up and kicked/stomped the assailant that was laying facedown on the floor. Based on reports and the video the other officers acted lawfully and courageously given the circumstances throughout and likely deserve commendation.

And, again, if all true, I think that would be the correct outcome.

Always be suspicious of footage that is cropped to show one action and nothing before it. I hope the police release everything asap confirming your version of events.

I hope the independent investigation gets to show the truth of the events, whatever that may be.

Racial tensions might’ve led to that decision, they probably didn’t want 100s of Muslims outside the station all night
You can see exactly how’s it’s being played out. If blackley Blue has that information from someone who has seen it, obviously the police have seen it too. To simmer things down before and hit storm starts, they suspend the guy sending out the right message.

And this is where it will get nasty, because when they go for the people who have done that to the police, if it’s true, they have no alternative but to go and arrest them. The story about them being sent to an alleged assault tallies with one of the stories knocking around about how it all started.

No wonder he did it after that, if that’s what’s happened.

I'll stress again that I personally haven't seen the footage. But that's the account I've been given directly by someone who I know has seen it 100%.

No wonder he did it after that, if that’s what’s happened.
Again, you can understand why he did it from a human perspective. But it was still wrong and so he’ll face the consequences just like any of us would if we had done without being a police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.