Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the organisers of the Rochdale march going to make a statement and offer an apology to say they acted on only part of the incident and that now they have seen the full extent of the vicious attack on the police they were wrong? If they do not it suggests that they are in agreement with what the two beings did.

Counting? Not really you replied to one which I saw hence our discussion, I'm another and you literally replied to another on the same page. Plus I have seen quite a few thinking the copper is maybe in a bit of bother.
This does not make me Rachel Riley,:-) A fair few more than you stated have a different point of view, no biggie.You know it, I know it and everyone reading this thread knows it. For some reason you are insistent on digging the hole deeper and deeper.
You could just say yeah i exaggerated to prove a point that more people see it that way. Tis that simple. Lesson learnt no hard feelings move on.

Weirdo btw? Haha.

Any policeman would agree that he might be in a spot of bother too.

On Thursday, their then-solicitor Akhmed Yakoob said Mr Amaaz was kicked in the head by a police officer.

Mr Yakoob claimed a CT scan had found a cyst on his client's brain.

Mr Yakoob is no longer acting for the family, which has instructed a new lawyer.

The family's new representative said Mr Amaaz was "traumatised" and due to have further scans.

Their representative also said the family had "real concern for any police officer injured".

Are the organisers of the Rochdale march going to make a statement and offer an apology to say they acted on only part of the incident and that now they have seen the full extent of the vicious attack on the police they were wrong? If they do not it suggests that they are in agreement with what the two beings did.
Are they fuck going to apologise.
Why when so many keyboard warriors sided with him in the first place.
Like some of the idiots on here

Will they balls, they only care about mob rule and faux outrage so for them it's onto the next issue. The Police are horrendously under-resourced and completely unequipped to deal with these sort of things.

The only Police that are well resourced are the ones who were able to fight back at Manchester Airport last week. Those mobs are otherwised used to doing whatever they want and nobody can do a thing about it.

We're seeing increasing tensions like this because hate fuelled mobs are being further divided and twisted by extreme political goals that are founded in hate, especially online and it's all being compounded further by events in the Middle East (us vs them). They're absolutely no different to the Tommy Robinson mob.

Hope they take everything into account in dealing with the way the copper dealt with this situation.
What's clear and obvious is these two guys who attacked the armed officers in an airport environment deserve to be sent down.
I won't hold my breath though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.