Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all over sky news. Family solicitor update said brain scan shows a cyst or something. Whether that is caused by this they didn't say but perhaps said cyst was made worse by being twatted in the head? Solicitor stated as much.

All going nicely for a big claim.
Is there a go fund me yet?

If I was defending someone who had been kicked in the head I'd reserve the right to do the same especially if was a member of my family, I'd not even bother about the consequences, saving my family member would be paramount.
Are you defending your family by kicking and stomping someone’s head as they lay unconscious facedown on the floor?

If I was defending someone who had been kicked in the head I'd reserve the right to do the same especially if was a member of my family, I'd not even bother about the consequences, saving my family member would be paramount.
yeah sometimes doing a bit of time is warranted.

Are you defending your family by kicking and stomping someone’s head as they lay unconscious facedown on the floor?
If they’d just stabbed or raped them fucking too right, maybe if people didn’t feel so let down these days by the system then doing stuff like this wouldn’t happen. The copper will be sacked no doubt and probably get a suspended sentence fuck all will happen to the others they will no doubt be portrayed as the victims.

Turns out the guy kicked in the head has deteriated , he is from a policing family and are not criminals , update from police
Let's hope that the busted nose the female officer sustained was just an accident then because it's irrelevant that they were from a policing family and not criminals if they had attacked her in the first place.

If they were trying to do that to someone else yes I would, I'd be prepared to go as far as necessary to keep my family safe.

It goes without saying it's the tiniest chance of this ever happening because like most people I'm a law abiding citizen and an old **** as well.

quick question would you

a) take a risk of trying to arrest him whilst he's on the floor which might fail and end up with a gun in the wrong hands in an airport
or
b) spark the guy out then arrest him without any risk
What is the point of having armed officers if the state of possessing the gun makes them so scared an assailant will take it from them and kill them makes the officer choose to always escalate encounters rather than deescalate?

Wouldn’t be better for there to be no armed officers, in that case?

Turns out the guy kicked in the head has deteriated , he is from a policing family and are not criminals , update from police
"They are not criminals"

If whacking a police officer in the face, breaking their nose, doesn't make you a criminal, what does?

Never have and never will condone kicking someone in the head when they are down, especially if they are cuffed.

However, he broke a woman’s nose. So no sympathy, he should have filled him him where there was no cameras. Bit daft really.

If they were trying to do that to someone else yes I would, I'd be prepared to go as far as necessary to keep my family safe.

It goes without saying it's the tiniest chance of this ever happening because like most people I'm a law abiding citizen and an old **** as well.
But the person is unconscious, facedown on the floor. You could presumably ensure that they are neutralised as a threat in a number of ways, or simply leave the scene and call the police, if you are able to do so. What purpose is there to kicking and stomping their head at that point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.