Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Did the players form tank during the season?

Has Julian Alvarez played pro football for 3 years without a break?

The guy is foolish, and good riddance, I am sure he will love the expansive football of Diego Simeone.
This is what i hate about this place , get rid is childish reaction , he as all of them have made us champions four seasons in a row , they deserve respect and good wishes if they choose to leave

Doubt he’s going anywhere so probably need to wait for your good riddance.
He's going, he clearly wants out and he will get his wish.

His true colours have come out, no way back for him, I am very surprised and dissapointed , top player for me, but wow what a strange decision to make and way to treat a club that has done so much for him, supported him in every possible way, allowing him to stay in Argentina and play in the copa liberoes', then bring him to England with his family.

He is slightly different to all the other wingers and attacking midfielders we have. Probably not as skillful as most of them. But he's a great finisher.
His problem is Haaland. If Erling got injured Alvarez would deputise brilliantly despite being a different sort of striker.
However with Erl fit and Foden, Bernardo, Kev Savio, Bobb, Grealish and Doku all jockeying for 4 places it's tough for Julien.
His problem if he stays is also our problem if he left.If Haaland got injured is when we’d miss him.Not sure what the answer is, hopefully he gives it another year to find out.

This is what i hate about this place , get rid is childish reaction , he as all of them have made us champions four seasons in a row , they deserve respect and good wishes if they choose to leave
I think the childish reaction come from the players side and I would put good money in saying not from the player himself but his reps.

This is all about greed, nothing to do with game time.

Atletico they found 120m for Felix, so they can do likewise.
Prolly only if they manage to sell felix and omorodion, fucking hell, this will drag out till the end of the august for sure, hopefully we will act fast in case.
Also him going to that mickey mouse tourney won't do him any favours if he actually wants to leave, unless he will go out early (i hope) and will demand the transfer immediately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.