Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

It's strange when one of the best managers on the planet loves you and you get just short of the most minutes from any player at the club.

It's strange when 6 months ago you were happy to sign a contract extension on considerably increased terms as a reward for your efforts.

It was strange that after almost 3 years constant football, and a summer copa America you decided to go to the Olympics against the wishes of your club.

This is nothing about game time, this is down to money and greed and probably bad influences from the hangers on around the player.
Who said going to the olympics was against the clubs wishes ? Pep would let the kid go to the olympics

Got be honest this transfer window is starting to concern me.
Only 1 player in and seemingly we are losing Alvarez, Ederson and Phillips without any replacements.
So if Haaland gets injured theoretically we are left with no strikers.
Why on earth we allowed Alvarez to go to the Olympics is beyond me when the player clearly wants out.
Cause for concern.

It's strange when one of the best managers on the planet loves you and you get just short of the most minutes from any player at the club.

It's strange when 6 months ago you were happy to sign a contract extension on considerably increased terms as a reward for your efforts.

It was strange that after almost 3 years constant football, and a summer copa America you decided to go to the Olympics against the wishes of your club.

This is nothing about game time, this is down to money and greed and probably bad influences from the hangers on around the player.
Don’t think so, think he just realises if others stay fit he’ll play less and in the big games he’ll start on the bench. He never went to the Olympics against the clubs wishes either, it was agreed with the club.

Some quote out of context and people acting like he wants to leave. I don't see it. He is staying, IMO.

Got be honest this transfer window is starting to concern me.
Only 1 player in and seemingly we are losing Alvarez, Ederson and Phillips without any replacements.
So if Haaland gets injured theoretically we are left with no strikers.
Why on earth we allowed Alvarez to go to the Olympics is beyond me when the player clearly wants out.
Cause for concern.
We won two titles without a recognised striker.
If Erling gets injured then we just revert to the fluid false 9 formation that serves us really well.
No need to panic.
No need to flap.
Absolutely no need for concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.