Alvarez replacement thread

I wonder if Savinho could feature as CF/false 9…

From what I've seen, admittedly on YouTube, Savio is a much more all-round player than Doku. A sort of fast Cole Palmer.
Of all the players touted as filling in for Erl, Foden, Bernie, Doku, Grealish, this guy looks the most likely.

Bobb is better anyway, certainly with the ball at his feet which suits us better than a player that relies on the break/speed. Good profit and move on, if we'd just signed Bobb for 80M I'd be more than happy.

Bobb is better anyway, certainly with the ball at his feet which suits us better than a player that relies on the break/speed. Good profit and move on, if we'd just signed Bobb for 80M I'd be more than happy.

isnt bobb a winger?

With Bobb, McAtee, Savio and maybe Cancelo I think we will be fine.

Save and plan for a big transfer next year. Musiala.

Love Bobb. So excited to see him develop.

With Bobb, McAtee, Savio and maybe Cancelo I think we will be fine.

Save and plan for a big transfer next year. Musiala.
Im probably on my own here but I’d love Cancelo to stay - I remember how good he was in that inverted full back position especially at home against lesser teams he’s such a threat

Im probably on my own here but I’d love Cancelo to stay - I remember how good he was in that inverted full back position especially at home against lesser teams he’s such a threat
No doubting his talent. But he’s clearly a knob whenever he doesn’t play. So unless he’s had a personality transplant I can’t see it. Perhaps he may have had a reality check that neither of the clubs he went on loan to are willing to pay for him and readjusted his attitude, but I doubt it somehow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.