Alvarez replacement thread

Griezmann, a couple of seasons left in him, available, good role model for the younger players.

Controversial take but as well as not needing to replace Jules I think we may be better served trying to bring in a Haaland understudy.
Erling's frame and style of play just calls out occasional spells on the sidelines and I wouldn't rule out him wanting to move on in the next 2-3 years.
My tentative choice would be the Irish lad at Brighton Evan Ferguson.
The minuses would be, picked up a few injuries last season as is growing into his frame, lost form somewhat in second half of last season, wouldn't be cheap as still got a few years left on his contract and worst of all-is a Rag!
On the plus side, is only 19 so plenty of improvement likely with right coaching, scored goals in bunches against decent opposition and will be hungry to win the silverware and get CL football he wouldn't get at his current club.
Obviously if were to consider him he'd have to be given a tough medical exam to pass but plenty of upside with him if he can stay fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.