Alvarez replacement thread

Tbh I always thought we’d beat the charges aswell but I’m of so sure we will as we look to be looking to a diff future by not making major signings and bringing the kids in.

Just rest assured any connection is not guaranteed it would be your reading of the situation.

However, I get it and think the same over last 2 (not saying reason we didn’t get Bellingham/ Rice etc.) but again it could be the reading of a situation.

However, you play it out and our option is we are so confident in our position that lawyers have given us 90% plus chance, that we are happy to fully spend whilst having get out clauses in contracts that if it goes wrong could cost us.

Or, we think we still have a great job and once this is over we are in such a stronger position to buy players, it makes sense to wait this season out.

It doesn’t mean our position on winning is weaker just we are being realistic and playing the hand we have been dealt.

So don’t worry, could make for a great transfer window 25/26 and lots of piss boiling!!

I’ve been holding back on this as I think I might get ridiculed for thinking it, but I think City should offer United £100mill for Poundland Haaland. He can play alongside Haaland, or even replace Haaland throughout the season. I’m sure Haaland wouldn’t mind being a bench warmer whilst Poundland Haaland becomes the top goal scorer in the PL and wins the PL Golden Boot at the end of the season.

You might catch someone, but it won’t be me :-)

I don't think we get a replacement in the market. Haaland starts and when he doesn't, we likely use Foden, Kevin, Bernardo and Grealish in a F9 role.

We should have tried to convince him to go to PSG and simply swapped him for Ruiz.

Hypothetical. 38 year old dzeko or 32 year old Danny Ings as a stopgap backup striker?
Danny Ings is one of the worst players I've ever seen. He wouldn't score against Ireland and we are shit. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.