Alvarez replacement thread

e33b96a7-5fae-47c1-b4c7-60cce9a2818f_text.gif

Morgan Rogers has impressed this season. Man City academy player. Only turned 22 in July. Could be a decent backup. Not sure he'd be willing to leave his role as a starting striker for Villa, however.

Probably no chance of this but seeing him walk over Arsenal last match was impressive.

Fair enough, but he must be realising that his career is in danger of sliding now, so if he were penitent and contrite, then maybe we could yet find a place for him. Alas, I’m unsure that those qualities are in his character, so it may be the slippery slope for him and the waste of a prodigious talent.
Once a selfish rotten ****, always a selfish rotten ****

So if we trust the club (which I assume we do) and they have done no deal despite the wealth of money and scouting reports, there is no deal to be done is there?

It may shock a few people but not everyone is banging the door down to join City, we are talking about human beings here, not robots.

I genuinely don’t understand why any player wouldn’t be desperate to join us. Apart from Pep’s genius, the chance to play alongside Haaland, KDB and Foden, where else apart from Real Madrid is any player almost guaranteed a trophy? How could any player who didn’t have the chance to sign for Madrid not want to come here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.