Aly Cissokho

BL2blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Blue Haze said:
With Kolarov, it's not just pace. It's his brain. Thinking back over the season, he tends to take shots from impossible angles. There was one in the FA Cup where it looked as if he was trying to power it through the side netting.

I'm not giving up on him, but we should definitely buy insurance. With the amount of time that Micah misses, Zabs may not always be able or fit to cover. If we have to sell a left back at a few million loss, it's a small price to pay for ensuring we don't have an exploitable defensive weakness all season.

Give Kola time. He is good enough to be second choice LB atleast. Still we need 2 left-backs and Kolarov is certainly not a bad choice to have to rotate with another LB.

Bloody expensive 2nd choice left back!! Not sure we should be paying top-whack wages for a full back to sit on the bench.

No..i dont think he is. John O'Shea is back-up at United and he is on 80k/a week. Kolarov is certainly not on more than that. Forget the transfer fee...it doesn't matter anymore.

no way we pay 20m for him. Don't buy that for a second.

I really like him. And is it just me or does he never pass with his right? not seen him play that much, can anyone who's seen him play more (not the arsenal troll) if he's able to pass with his right

gotta get this lad for me. i'd prefer us to have two powerful full backs going forward that can defend than the likes of leighton baines

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is keen on Lyon left-back Aly Cissokho.

The Guardian says Mancini could also be construed as having reservations about Aleksandar Kolarov given his interest in Cissokho, a 23-year-old who briefly took over from Patrice Evra as France's first-choice left-back when the Manchester United player was serving his post-World Cup suspension from the national side..

Kolarov had a difficult first year in English football after his £16m signing from Lazio, and left-back has become a problem position for Mancini, with the right-footed Pablo Zabaleta often switching sides. Cissokho, however, would not be cheap. He cost £13m when Lyon brought him back to France from Porto last year.

It has been quiet on Cissokho for a few days but i guess he is still on the shopping list?

I said last week that the Sanchez deal was over, and that this guy will be our first signing over the next few days. Believe me. Also, 2nd choice to Sanchez is better in my eyes.

SlinkyKinky said:
I said last week that the Sanchez deal was over, and that this guy will be our first signing over the next few days. Believe me. Also, 2nd choice to Sanchez is better in my eyes.

You got my attention...:D Wonder who would be better.

SlinkyKinky said:

Who is 2nd choice then?

SlinkyKinky said:

Now you have done it fella ! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.