Am I deluded or ...

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

The only reason at all that anyone would ever join Man City is money, nothing else. Once the arabs get bored, you guys probably go back to Division 2.

Spurs on the other hand are in London, have their own money, have a heritage and wont be playing in the Europa League.

You folks are certainly deluded and furthermore, are all in cloud cuckoo land.

So let me get this straight! The only reason anyone will join City is the money but they will join spurs because they are in London, make their own money and have heritage???

Listen mate, they'll join spurs for ONE reason with one caveat - Champions League football and being paid BIG money. Please don't kid yourself on the other stuff.

Top players in Summer can either join City for wads of money that WILL be playing Champions League Football after next season and most likely challenging for the title thereafter or play in the CL next season with spurs on a much lower wage.

Joining City is not as unappealing as you proclaim.

Listen petal, the original poster on this pathetic thread tried to seriously suggest that joining City is a more attractive prospect than Spurs. I am pointing out why that is not the case. The only reason why a player may choose City over Spurs is about £50,000 a week more because City are destroying the transfer market. That is the sole reason. City arent a bigger club a la United or Liverpool, City have no heritage whatsoever, foreigners prefer to play in London unless they are going to United as well and City are playing Europa League football next year. These are all valid points and whether some one eyed City fan cant see that wont make a difference.

Saint Scott said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
So let me get this straight! The only reason anyone will join City is the money but they will join spurs because they are in London, make their own money and have heritage???

Listen mate, they'll join spurs for ONE reason with one caveat - Champions League football and being paid BIG money. Please don't kid yourself on the other stuff.

Top players in Summer can either join City for wads of money that WILL be playing Champions League Football after next season and most likely challenging for the title thereafter or play in the CL next season with spurs on a much lower wage.

Listen petal, the original poster on this pathetic thread tried to seriously suggest that joining City is a more attractive prospect than Spurs. I am pointing out why that is not the case. The only reason why a player may choose City over Spurs is about £50,000 a week more because City are destroying the transfer market. That is the sole reason. City arent a bigger club a la United or Liverpool, City have no heritage whatsoever, foreigners prefer to play in London unless they are going to United as well and City are playing Europa League football next year. These are all valid points and whether some one eyed City fan cant see that wont make a difference.

No heritage?

Why don't you do some actual research instead of posting your one eyed bollocks.
You're just a typical jumped up cockney gobshite-the sort you meet on holiday and think "thank fuck I live in the North."
Totally full of his own self importance,thinks he supports the Real Madrid of London.

And just for the record dipshit-you'll find that it's longer for you than us since you won the top division title,and we've won the same number of European trophies as you-one.So get a reality check,dickhead.

So take your high-handed,ill informed graceless shitty comments and fuck off back to the spuds forum-and don't come back.

Saint Scott said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

If a player chooses City over Spurs in the Summer it could be for a variety of reasons, money being one of them.

However, our main attraction will be that we will be aiming to win the Premier League next season. This is not delusion, it's a fact. Just because we have failed in this season's target of Top 4 does not mean that we adjust next season's target of winning the league.

Therefore, there's an argument that if a player chooses Spurs next season over us he is lacking ambition, unless you think you are going to mount a serious title challenge and go far in the Champions League that is.

By the way, don't try and make out that you've been going about your business on a shoestring for years and years, you've spent shit loads of cash to get in the Top 4.

I don't know guys. I jut get this feeling, you know, like this was our only chance to make it into the big time, and we fecked it up by being negative in the run in. I have this nagging doubt that if we don't deliver next year, especially now with the distraction of the europa cup, our owners might just get fed up?

I really really hope I get proved wrong and I will eat every last one of these words if I am.

BringbackNiallQuinn said:
I don't know guys. I jut get this feeling, you know, like this was our only chance to make it into the big time, and we fecked it up by being negative in the run in. I have this nagging doubt that if we don't deliver next year, especially now with the distraction of the europa cup, our owners might just get fed up?

I really really hope I get proved wrong and I will eat every last one of these words if I am.

knife-fork.jpg

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BringbackNiallQuinn said:

knife-fork.jpg

Thanks!!

This kinda cheered me up :)

Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

The only reason at all that anyone would ever join Man City is money, nothing else. Once the arabs get bored, you guys probably go back to Division 2.

Spurs on the other hand are in London, have their own money, have a heritage and wont be playing in the Europa League.

You folks are certainly deluded and furthermore, are all in cloud cuckoo land.

you think your something special because youv just scraped champs league? your fuck all you will never win the prem or the champs league. us on the other hand.......

RBmk2 said:
Saint Scott said:

No heritage?

Why don't you do some actual research instead of posting your one eyed bollocks.
You're just a typical jumped up cockney gobshite-the sort you meet on holiday and think "thank fuck I live in the North."
Totally full of his own self importance,thinks he supports the Real Madrid of London.

And just for the record dipshit-you'll find that it's longer for you than us since you won the top division title,and we've won the same number of European trophies as you-one.So get a reality check,dickhead.

So take your high-handed,ill informed graceless shitty comments and fuck off back to the spuds forum-and don't come back.

Sorry to correct you but i think you will find they have won 3 European trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.