Am I the greatest Stone Roses fan on the forum?

I thinks browns solo stuff is on a par or at times better than his roses days.

Also a man who can right a whole song as an acrostic and make it not sound shite is alright by my musical standards

Just put the original album on today in the background whilst I was working, after this thread.

It’s absolutely sublime,

forgot about “Sugar Spun Sister”.

What a track!

It's one of those rare albums where every song is a belter but when listened to as "a whole" it makes even more sense.

The biggest shame in the history of music was the "lost" music between the first and second albums. Imagine a whole album with that Fools Gold / One Love / Somethings Burning sound and vibe.

It's one of those rare albums where every song is a belter but when listened to as "a whole" it makes even more sense.

The biggest shame in the history of music was the "lost" music between the first and second albums. Imagine a whole album with that Fools Gold / One Love / Somethings Burning sound and vibe.

It’s a feeling of missing out that’s, whilst not necessarily on a par, similar to Ali being banned from boxing during his peak and Kevin Pietersen missing years of his England career sacked.

I'll have that Banj.

Also just a side point...

Whilst they had some decent songs post 1998, a part of me wishes Oasis just did the 2 albums, dropped the Masterplan as the b side album and rode off into the distance.

I think they’d have a much better legacy if they’d burnt out in the 90’s.

Oasis split because Liam ends up in prison would have been a great ending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.