Am I the greatest Stone Roses fan on the forum?

Also just a side point...

Whilst they had some decent songs post 1998, a part of me wishes Oasis just did the 2 albums, dropped the Masterplan as the b side album and rode off into the distance.

I think they’d have a much better legacy if they’d burnt out in the 90’s.

Oasis split because Liam ends up in prison would have been a great ending.

Cant disagree with any of that mate.

This is my fave tune off Second Coming and this is the direction I wished they would have gone in. Instead they went all Led Zepplin and turned into just another guitar band.
Ten Storey Love Song, Begging You and Love Soreads are the stand out tracks from the album. I like How Do You Sleep and Tears but they are not a patch on the 3 singles.

Also just a side point...

Whilst they had some decent songs post 1998, a part of me wishes Oasis just did the 2 albums, dropped the Masterplan as the b side album and rode off into the distance.

I think they’d have a much better legacy if they’d burnt out in the 90’s.

Oasis split because Liam ends up in prison would have been a great ending.
Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants is my second favourite Oasis album behind Definitely Maybe.

This is my fave tune off Second Coming and this is the direction I wished they would have gone in. Instead they went all Led Zepplin and turned into just another guitar band.
Ten Storey Love Song, Begging You and Love Soreads are the stand out tracks from the album. I like How Do You Sleep and Tears but they are not a patch on the 3 singles.

Absolutely horrific tune imo sorry mate.

How do you go from Fools Gold to that?

Mind boggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.