am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

jrb said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Our ticket system is the best in the league imo.

its not the supporters club fault if they have got a ticket for someone and they have passed it on.

Instead of passing it on, why don't they return the tickets to the ticket office? Simple.

Then again we are talking about branches, where mates help mates out and somebody always get a free pint, as thank you.

exactly like the ticket forum on here

cyberblue said:
Well do you think we should get rid of the ticket forum on here ?should we ban players & ex players from getting tickets .Stop co-orperate & sponsers from getting tickets

I can understand players getting dispensation for family and friends; i'd personally seat them in the always half empty corporate section. Corporate and Sponsors is hardly black and white either, they may well have it written into there contract.

Like i said its differnet helping a mate out every now and then to bending and exploiting the OSC ticket allocation.

jrb said:
What's even worse, City know it's going on and they tolerate it. Why?
Because the OSC contribute money to various things and don't rock the boat, even when Swales was killing the club and they wouldn't get involved. The ability to get tickets for themselves and their mates is the payoff. The OSC executive even get paid for what they do (they call it an "honorarium" in the minutes but never say how much it is).

Why is the London Branch still run by someone who lives in Stockport and why, when people actually living in London try to organise things for City fans do they get loads of shit from the OSC (as tueartsboots will testify)?

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue_bird said:
They haven't. This is an age old argument.

ok, alot more people are complaining the last two years.

COuld that be because thats when you signed up here? I'd say the OSC 'debate' has been going on a long time.

Plus, what you're getting at, as more people use the OSC for tickets, the more it becomes an issue. Common sense; supply and demand.

dw7 said:
jrb said:
Instead of passing it on, why don't they return the tickets to the ticket office? Simple.

Then again we are talking about branches, where mates help mates out and somebody always get a free pint, as thank you.

Not at all.

The forum is used for fans who can't always make the games and need to sell their tickets.

I remember last season a certian forum member who was boasting about having x amount of tickets he had secured from.........., And wanted to sell them via Bluemoon. Let's leave it at that.

Anyway. Why divert from the issue? Branches passing on away tickets to members without enough loyalty points.

Oh Dublin will be fun next season, if we get there? Cue the stampede for tickets.

Alright mate. Any chance you can sort me out?
I've had loads of phone calls. Got to see what City give us first, and then I'll let you know.
I'll give you a ton if you can sort us out.
Leave it with us. Arf!

jrb said:
dw7 said:

Not at all.

The forum is used for fans who can't always make the games and need to sell their tickets.

I remember last season a certian forum member who was boasting about having x amount of tickets he had secured from.........., And wanted to sell them via Bluemoon. Let's leave it at that.

Anyway. Why divert from the issue? Branches passing on away tickets to members without enough loyalty points.

Oh Dublin will be fun next season, if we get there? Cue the stampede for tickets.

I've had loads of phone calls. Got to see what City give us first, and then I'll let you know.
Leave it with us. Arf!

and how do you know people in the osc dont get tickets then decide they cant go the ticket forum on here is just as as bad as what you make the osc to be the only difference people are re selling their tickets on here which is illegal the osc are only selling tickets once

Prestwich_Blue said:
jrb said:
Because the OSC contribute money to various things and don't rock the boat, even when Swales was killing the club and they wouldn't get involved. The ability to get tickets for themselves and their mates is the payoff. The OSC executive even get paid for what they do (they call it an "honorarium" in the minutes but never say how much it is).

Why is the London Branch still run by someone who lives in Stockport and why, when people actually living in London try to organise things for City fans do they get loads of shit from the OSC (as tueartsboots will testify)?

Rocking the boat? So what. F*** the boat. If a branch only needs x, it should get x and not claim Y. If it has remaining tickets, it should send them back to city, instead of giving them to members with insufficient loyalty points.

Prestwich Blue, I've got a lot of time for you, but please don't use the money and rock the boat line to justify what goes on. You know it goes on. I certainly do.

If a City fan has earned a ticket by attending away matches and has built up their loyalty points, they deserve a chance of an away ticket. It shouldn't be denied to them because a member of a branch fancies that away match, but can't be arsed going to the other away games.

Let's have some honesty please.

jrb said:
dw7 said:

Not at all.

Leave it with us. Arf!
yes i also remember a certain poster, also recently very active, getting tickets for the swamp through the OSC when he didn't have enough points then coming on here boasting about it to those who had missed out

the loyalty points system is fair, the OSC system is not when its abused

Prestwich_Blue said:
jrb said:

The OSC DO NOT get an automatic allocation, each branch has to apply for tickets well in advance of when the tickets are released and are NOT guaranteed to get the amount they ask for. They have a certain length of time for branch members to take advantage and then return any unsold tickets.
The loyalty point system is still in use, admittedly for the big games.

Some branches are clique, London OSC being a prime example, boy have I had some run ins with them !

As for your point that OSC contributes, LOSC has done nothing for MCFC London Supporters football team, I went to Danny Wilson and opened negotiations on funding.
The only good think OSC has done for us is to put people in contact with me, Keven Kennedy, prime example

dw7 said:
jrb said:
Not at all.

Leave it with us. Arf!

and how do you know people in the osc dont get tickets then decide they cant go the ticket forum on here is just as as bad as what you make the osc to be the only difference people are re selling their tickets on here which is illegal the osc are only selling tickets once

Please. Your not the PR person for the OSC are you? Seperate the two and stop trying to justifiy what the OSC do because of what happens on Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.