Amsterdam police are a disgrace

We have all been on European trips before and we would have had a lot more trips if we were in your pub league.

Complaining about a patronising comment, and then posting that. Hysterical. I could bring up four European cups, but I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, is it not a factual statement? Am I wrong when I say City haven't been in Europe as much as some other clubs? It's not meant to be insulting, it's a simple truth. Don't see why you'd deny it.

But if, as you say, you've all been on many trips (no reason not to believe you) I'm surprised the whole police thing is such an issue. I'd imagine you'd be used to it, if you've made trips before.

JimmyJones said:
Just registered here to commentate on this, as I think it's too simple to go 'ACAB' in these kind of situations.

I am an Amsterdammer, I am an Ajax fan. I've seen many European clubs travel to the city and match-days where nothing goes wrong are rare. From the police's perspective, it's far easier to contain the English visitors rather than the Ajax fans. It'd be a waste of time, as the groups looking for trouble know every alleyway they can jump out off. The Citizens can just be beaten into the pubs until the area is clear.

It might've been a bit hard on some Citizens who did nothing wrong, but comparing this completely standard event to what happened in Madrid is lazy and makes you look uninformed. We drew Madrid the past two years as well, we know what the Spanish police is like. City, with all due respect, have no history in Europe and your fans probably haven't made many trips.

Course you are raggy. Jimmy Jones is such a popular Dutch name isn't it..and the mention of history just gives you away. How many rags have been lurking on here over the past 24hrs...<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
JimmyJones said:
We have all been on European trips before and we would have had a lot more trips if we were in your pub league.

Complaining about a patronising comment, and then posting that. Hysterical. I could bring up four European cups, but I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, is it not a factual statement? Am I wrong when I say City haven't been in Europe as much as some other clubs? It's not meant to be insulting, it's a simple truth. Don't see why you'd deny it.

But if, as you say, you've all been on many trips (no reason not to believe you) I'm surprised the whole police thing is such an issue. I'd imagine you'd be used to it, if you've made trips before.

Such a rag post this is unbelievable. History,mentioning numerous away trips in europe. How does Fook off sound?

JimmyJones said:
Just registered here to commentate on this, as I think it's too simple to go 'ACAB' in these kind of situations.

I am an Amsterdammer, I am an Ajax fan. I've seen many European clubs travel to the city and match-days where nothing goes wrong are rare. From the police's perspective, it's far easier to contain the English visitors rather than the Ajax fans. It'd be a waste of time, as the groups looking for trouble know every alleyway they can jump out off. The Citizens can just be beaten into the pubs until the area is clear.

It might've been a bit hard on some Citizens who did nothing wrong, but comparing this completely standard event to what happened in Madrid is lazy and makes you look uninformed. We drew Madrid the past two years as well, we know what the Spanish police is like. City, with all due respect, have no history in Europe and your fans probably haven't made many trips.

Here's a radical thought, how's about they target the individuals and groups they feel responsible for any trouble, deal with it, and actually treat the rest of the law abiding fans with a bit of respect, dignity and with a duty of care they are entitled to as human beings instead of lashing out indiscriminately ?
I think it's called 'doing their job', and if they can't do that job properly, then maybe they should contact the relevant authorities to make other arrangements for future matches ?

Course you are raggy. Jimmy Jones is such a popular Dutch name isn't it..and the mention of history just gives you away. How many rags have been lurking on here over the past 24hrs...

Because Jimmy Jones is clearly my real-life name, and I'd obviously be dumb enough to use my real-life name as a username on a forum. Well done. By that logic your name must be St Helen. What are you, a woman?

Such a rag post this is unbelievable. History,mentioning numerous away trips in europe. How does Fook off sound?

It's unbelievable how much of an idiot you are. Feel free to ignore everything I say based on a ridiculous assumption, though. Shame, really. Had some fun with the City fans on the Achterburgwal yesterday (before it kicked off). Then someone like you appears and completely changes my perspective.

I think it's called 'doing their job', and if they can't do that job properly, then maybe they should contact the relevant authorities to make other arrangements for future matches ?

But that is no longer an issue of the Amstelland police. It's an issue of every police in every country when there's football. It's no different from the Manchester police we dealt with last year when we played at that red library.

JimmyJones said:
Course you are raggy. Jimmy Jones is such a popular Dutch name isn't it..and the mention of history just gives you away. How many rags have been lurking on here over the past 24hrs...

Because Jimmy Jones is clearly my real-life name, and I'd obviously be dumb enough to use my real-life name as a username on a forum. Well done. By that logic your name must be St Helen. What are you, a woman?

It's unbelievable how much of an idiot you are. Feel free to ignore everything I say based on a ridiculous assumption, though. Shame, really. Had some fun with the City fans on the Achterburgwal yesterday (before it kicked off). Then someone like you appears and completely changes my perspective.

Course you did...Jog on

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
JimmyJones said:

Course you did...Jog on
he may well have done as he's posting from a lot closer to Amsterdam than either you or I

squirtyflower said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
JimmyJones said:

Course you did...Jog on
he may well have done as he's posting from a lot closer to Amsterdam than either you or I

That may well be the case SF however his shitty posts about history,having not travelled in europe etc smells of a serious WUM or rag

That may well be the case SF however his shitty posts about history,having not travelled in europe etc smells of a serious WUM or rag

You're getting mad over nothing. I'm not attacking your club or your supporters, yet you're making a huge fuss. Again, as I asked in an earlier post which you chose to completely ignore, did I post anything that isn't factually correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.