Amsterdam police are a disgrace

northstander said:
i was in that crush as well squirty flower piss poor organisation 4 turnstiles and a large area packed with city trying to get in down into 8 lanes then 4 lanes chaos, took nearly 45 mins to get in and missed 1st 10 minutes.
as for trouble in town , i walked all over never saw any problems certainly no blues with feyenord flags or singing feyenord songs only heard about the old sailor but was told it was nothing major,
for me a good trip except for the match, but i learned a long time ago never let city spoil a good piss-up !

You can clearly hear City fans singing Feyenoord songs to the Ajax fans on that canal fiasco youtube.

squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:
It's the bloody trams and cyclists that do my head in, twats keep trying to run me over
fucking cyclists and their silly bells continually sneaking up behind you when you have found a decent path to walk along
Hate the fuckers, going to throw one in a cannal tonight. Bastards to a man, at least the trams don't charge over here

black mamba said:
northstander said:
i was in that crush as well squirty flower piss poor organisation 4 turnstiles and a large area packed with city trying to get in down into 8 lanes then 4 lanes chaos, took nearly 45 mins to get in and missed 1st 10 minutes.
as for trouble in town , i walked all over never saw any problems certainly no blues with feyenord flags or singing feyenord songs only heard about the old sailor but was told it was nothing major,
for me a good trip except for the match, but i learned a long time ago never let city spoil a good piss-up !

You can clearly hear City fans singing Feyenoord songs to the Ajax fans on that canal fiasco youtube.

in reply to all the united songs i believe :)

we were having a great time on the bridge singing songs at each other before all the bottle throwing started. we then went down the alley onto the next street and stayed outside a bar for a good hour and a half with Ajax fans singing at each other. Was a great laugh, we started dancing about to there songs and they were doing the Yaya/Kolo song with us, all in good humour. This went on until some teenagers came and started having little mosh pits going to the songs. At this point it did look like it was getting a bit heated but there was no fighting or anything of the sort. Police then came charging at us on the horses, almost got ran over and had to jump onto the pavement and we was then marched upto the canal near the train station. Nothing major but there was just no need whatsoever for all the force used. Still a top day though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/DaQblgOZTGE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/DaQblgOZTGE</a>

Had a great time and just friendly banter, must admit we left just before it went wrong.

I once spent two weeks in the red light district [with my bird; we were students, like].

The longer you spend there, the more mental it is.

Sorry for the trouble but very large Dutch Coppers with sub-machine guns strapped to their backs always reminds me of the Dam.

Love it or loathe it, it's a one-off town.

Amsterdam, Amsterdam, we are coming...

squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:
It's the bloody trams and cyclists that do my head in, twats keep trying to run me over
fucking cyclists and their silly bells continually sneaking up behind you when you have found a decent path to walk along

As I was walking through Amsterdam at about 5.00 I saw a cyclist get knocked off his bike, he was riding across a junction through a red light as if he had the right to do so, as a car was coming round the corner!! Totally the cyclist's fault.

Eccles Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:

As I was walking through Amsterdam at about 5.00 I saw a cyclist get knocked off his bike, he was riding across a junction through a red light as if he had the right to do so, as a car was coming round the corner!! Totally the cyclist's fault.
i've never seen so many kamikazes on two wheels before

andyhinch said:

My best ever visit to the dam involved riding around on a bicycle after necking some mexican magic mushrooms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.