Amsterdam police are a disgrace

Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Oh shut up

utter pillock. Moral of the story is if you are living in Melbourne you probably dont have a clue about City away games

Complete bullshit.

mxpx said:

Complete bullshit.

Spot on. And some of the abuse The Blue Alliance get on here is an utter disgrace.

And how the f**k would you know? Your posts on here about the missing lady were a disgrace and now this.

Mods, have a word

BringBackSwales said:

utter pillock. Moral of the story is if you are living in Melbourne you probably dont have a clue about City away games
You are so wrong. Here on business on 12 month contract. Went to every game home and away last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.