Amsterdam police are a disgrace

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
BringBackSwales said:
Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.

utter pillock. Moral of the story is if you are living in Melbourne you probably dont have a clue about City away games
You are so wrong. Here on business on 12 month contract. Went to every game home and away last year.

I am confused mate. You are living in Austrailia yet went to Madrid and were trying to buy Stoke tickets.

I quote "I am after 3 tickets (2 will do). Did have three sorted from somebody on here but after transferring £120.00 the tickets never arrived so I'm awaiting the money back from the person. "

You must be clocking up some air miles!

Ric said:
Twatting a group of us with batons for the crime of being stood outside a bar. It was ridiculously over the top, nothing was happening. One lad had his head split open just for being there. Disgraceful.

It was just wrong in every sense of the word Ric, clearing the streets for no reason at all and anyone within reach was getting it.

Fair play to my mate though, he took one for the team with me and you stood just behind him.

Missing City in Melbourne,

You weren't there yesterday so how can you comment on what went on?

I was there, wasn't with City fans as I went off doing my own thing, BUT if Ric says the Amsterdam police are a disgrace then I believe him. I have seen how the police in Europe treat our fans and it is disgusting. As far as they are concerned if you are an English football fan then you must be guilty.

It is time the footballing authorities did something about it.

Ric,

I hope you are ok? Good to see you yesterday morning albeit at such an early hour. :-)

Eccles Blue said:

I was there, wasn't with City fans as I went off doing my own thing, BUT if Ric says the Amsterdam police are a disgrace then I believe him. I have seen how the police in Europe treat our fans and it is disgusting. As far as they are concerned if you are an English football fan then you must be guilty.

Ric,

I hope you are ok? Good to see you yesterday morning albeit at such an early hour. :-)

You think the police will take orders from UEFA.
"Dont beat up innocent fans any more"
"Okay sorry Mr Twatini"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:

Ric,

"Okay sorry Mr Twatini"

Don't be daft, I am not that naive but they can and should make the concerns of the ordinary fan known. They can do that much. As a fan I have already drafted a letter to both City and Uefa expressing my concerns and maybe if more people did they might begin to take notice. As my father always said (about trade unions, politicians and voting) 'if you don't join in and make your voice heard then don't complain when they do something you don't like'.

So I am sorry if I have not toed your party line but mine is different and that is allowed. :-)

Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.

My god you talk some shit you do, go to bed

Eccles Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:

Ric,

"Okay sorry Mr Twatini"

Don't be daft, I am not that naive but they can and should make the concerns of the ordinary fan known. They can do that much. As a fan I have already drafted a letter to both City and Uefa expressing my concerns and maybe if more people did they might begin to take notice. As my father always said (about trade unions, politicians and voting) 'if you don't join in and make your voice heard then don't complain when they do something you don't like'.

So I am sorry if I have not toed your party line but mine is different and that is allowed. :-)

Of course but we are English and viewed terribly by the rest of Europe. Think Liverpool and England away games and we all get tarred with that brush. Police abroad love smacking people anyway as they dont have the same repercussions as we do in the UK. UEFA are making money so they dont care one bit. City on the other hand will care about the fans but they can only advise fans how to stay safe.
You always look out for other Eccles and its great, I just think changing foreign affairs may be a bit beyond football

What a load of knob cheese you sanctimonious tool.

Danamy said:
Ric said:
Twatting a group of us with batons for the crime of being stood outside a bar. It was ridiculously over the top, nothing was happening. One lad had his head split open just for being there. Disgraceful.

It was just wrong in every sense of the word Ric, clearing the streets for no reason at all and anyone within reach was getting it.

Fair play to my mate though, he took one for the team with me and you stood just behind him.
sounds like we missed getting a clump by seconds, as we were with you when the glasses were flying, so we ducked off somewhere quieter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.