Matija Nastasic < Sylvain Distin
Kolarov < Leighton Baines
Jesus Navas < Kevin Mirallas
Yaya Touré > Leon Osman
Fernandinho > Darren Gibson
Silva > Stephen Naismith
Aguero < Ross Barkley
Negredo < Romelo Lukaku

they will have 4 of the best players, we will have 7 of the best players. We win

FYI
Bernard Manning > Jimmy fucking Tarbuck

Everton turds dont even count as propper scousers in my book.

Banging on about how funny scousers are, all Neverton fans i know crawl out of Birkenhead and the Wirral.

The only positive about everton fans is the fact thay are well balanced , they have a chip on both shoulders.

Great deal of media comment about the decisions making the difference.

After years of Peter Walton giving Everton victory after victory does anybody else feel a distinct lack of sympathy for Everton when they bleat about refereeing decisions?

Everton are a good team, they impressed me. But We were the better team yesterday.

Are they Wigan in disguise ?
Shot their bolt in the first half, aggressive but passed well and one shot and then a goal on target.
Second half non existent, nothing left in the engine room and we walked through them at will.
Hate the club with a passion we should have scored 6 it ended up that one sided.

After a poor start i thought we were great yesterday.Our 2nd half performance deserved far more than one goal.Milner up against Baines the tactical masterstroke of the day.
Ended up a run of the mill victory with no poor performances in the 2nd half.

baildon blue said:
Where I was sat yesterday I saw a right said Fred looker like Everton fan . He was waving his arms about like an idiot . I had to laugh when they let off a blue flare when they scored . At least we had the last laugh yesterday when we beat the toffee men .

He got booted out.

gmckennasell said:

FYI
Bernard Manning > Jimmy fucking Tarbuck

Everton turds dont even count as propper scousers in my book.

Banging on about how funny scousers are, all Neverton fans i know crawl out of Birkenhead and the Wirral.

The only positive about everton fans is the fact thay are well balanced , they have a chip on both shoulders.

excellent post.

ANY1aBLUE said:
And another thing - can someone please get that scouse fool Jamie Carragher off the telly - he even waves his arms around like a joke scouser whilst hawking up yet another volley of incomprehensible,gutteral scouse,inane, clap-trap drivel - he makes me like Neville even more (and thats saying something).

Trust me, when the shit goes down Carragher is exactly the man you want beside you "Officer it was him!"

Read the report on the match in the Liverpool Echo.....!!!!! The headline gives you some idea, "Referee Blows Blues' Unbeaten Run".

Chris in London said:
Great deal of media comment about the decisions making the difference.

After years of Peter Walton giving Everton victory after victory does anybody else feel a distinct lack of sympathy for Everton when they bleat about refereeing decisions?

Everton are a good team, they impressed me. But We were the better team yesterday.

i was distinctly unimpressed with them to be honest, they folded like a pack of cards once we got a grip of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.