An Everton perspective on saturdays game

mrt4919 said:
Are they Wigan in disguise ?
Shot their bolt in the first half, aggressive but passed well and one shot and then a goal on target.
Second half non existent, nothing left in the engine room and we walked through them at will.
Hate the club with a passion we should have scored 6 it ended up that one sided.
No, surely the score flattered us.

;)

IF ONLY Everton were from somewhere other than Liverpool - I'd have some respect for them......................

tonea2003 said:
Chris in London said:
Great deal of media comment about the decisions making the difference.

After years of Peter Walton giving Everton victory after victory does anybody else feel a distinct lack of sympathy for Everton when they bleat about refereeing decisions?

Everton are a good team, they impressed me. But We were the better team yesterday.

i was distinctly unimpressed with them to be honest, they folded like a pack of cards once we got a grip of them

I think that's harsh on them - when all is said and done we are a pretty good team, though you wouldn't know it from the media. They gave us quite a battle for the first half. The idea that they were the better side and the ref gave it to us is of course complete bollocks, but they will play worse than that this season and win comfortably. expect them to finish 6th/7th/8th.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
garymj said:
Ducado said:
In a way they are bit like our Evil twin
No, they have won the league more than us you know, that makes them a" BIGGER" and better and classier , proper famous old club....dare larr.

For a club that lives and dies by its fantastic "istreee", and whose supporters regularly slate City for supposedly having none, I was amused to see that Everton's post war trophy haul, dwarfs ours by a massive, erm, 9 to 8. Just sayin' like! Anyway, clearly light years ahead of us!

Yes but some of ours were recent so don't count.

omcfc said:
Can someone explain the 'scarsurs' thing to me? I mean, scar? As in scar tissue?
Stems from when Lovejoy used to do Soccer AM. Lovejoy would affect a Cockney accent and say "scarzurs". Quite why the Evertonian buffoon is using it in relation to how we talk (if it is intended that way) I'm not entirely sure.

Everton have got to be the most deluded, whinging, humourless set of shit fans that will come to our place this season. The 'peoples club', who says so? only Everton themselves, 'The moaning peoples club is more apt', Not happy being in Liverpools shadow, not happy playing football at Woodison, not happy that no one wants to put money into their shite club, not happy with Moyes, not happy with Lescott, not happy with their badge, not happy with the ref, not happy with Kenwright, not happy with us having a few bob etc etc.
Even the songs they sing are bitter as fuck 'Elephant Man', 'Harold Shipman' and 'Stuart Hall'. Look Everton, your misery is not our fault. Maybe the toffee lady should throw pear drops instead of mints at your sour faced shit supporters. Fuck off back to Miseryside!

the kippax wall said:
Everton have got to be the most deluded, whinging, humourless set of shit fans that will come to our place this season. The 'peoples club', who says so? only Everton themselves, 'The moaning peoples club is more apt', Not happy being in Liverpools shadow, not happy playing football at Woodison, not happy that no one wants to put money into their shite club, not happy with Moyes, not happy with Lescott, not happy with their badge, not happy with the ref, not happy with Kenwright, not happy with us having a few bob etc etc.
Even the songs they sing are bitter as fuck 'Elephant Man', 'Harold Shipman' and 'Stuart Hall'. Look Everton, your misery is not our fault. Maybe the toffee lady should throw pear drops instead of mints at your sour faced shit supporters. Fuck off back to Miseryside!

^^^ What he says!!

Fuck you you miserable scouse whinging cunts.

I thought it was the easiest game of the season and Everton look poor compared to teams of recent years with Cahill, Fellaini etc

They managed to fluke a goal with a lucky punt which took us all of 60 seconds to rectify then it was a complete stroll after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.