An Everton perspective on saturdays game

shackattack said:
Ducado said:
FantasyIreland said:
Looking forward to an Everton perspective of today,how we compared to previous opponents etc?

They are still bitter

to be fair we do bitter very well. fair result today, we never played at all in second half but credit to city you never really allowed us to.

I'm glad you've posted that, my mate who is an Everton fan said he thought you were robbed and the ref gave us the game. I thought it was much how you've described it, fairly even game until you scored, then it was all City.

Everton fans are starting to realize that the FFP rules are anything but.

And another thing - can someone please get that scouse fool Jamie Carragher off the telly - he even waves his arms around like a joke scouser whilst hawking up yet another volley of incomprehensible,gutteral scouse,inane, clap-trap drivel - he makes me like Neville even more (and thats saying something).

Where I was sat yesterday I saw a right said Fred looker like Everton fan . He was waving his arms about like an idiot . I had to laugh when they let off a blue flair when they scored . At least we had the last laugh yesterday when we beat the toffee men .

Kenney_The_Blue said:
comparing the teams who will play on saturday:

Joe Hart < Tim Howard
Zabaleta < Seamus Coleman
Vincent Kompany > Phil Jagielka
Matija Nastasic < Sylvain Distin
Kolarov < Leighton Baines
Jesus Navas < Kevin Mirallas
Yaya Touré > Leon Osman
Fernandinho > Darren Gibson
Silva > Stephen Naismith
Aguero < Ross Barkley
Negredo < Romelo Lukaku

they will have 4 of the best players, we will have 7 of the best players. We win

hopefully this was a joke
If not, that poster needs some serious head wobbling!

For the record:
Joe Hart > Tim Howard
Zabaleta > Seamus Coleman
Vincent Kompany > Phil Jagielka
Matija Nastasic > Sylvain Distin
Kolarov < Leighton Baines
Jesus Navas > Kevin Mirallas
Yaya Touré > Leon Osman
Fernandinho > Darren Gibson
Silva > Stephen Naismith
Aguero > Ross Barkley
Negredo > Romelo Lukaku

stony said:
Everton fans are starting to realize that the FFP rules are anything but.
Everton were one of the 5 clubs who threatened to set up a breakaway league if the Football League didn't agree to change the rules so that the home team got to keep all the gate receipts instead of having to share with the visiting club. That wasn't fair either.

Can someone explain the 'scarsurs' thing to me? I mean, scar? As in scar tissue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.