An open letter to Garry Cook......

I think the original poster is spot on!

Not a Mark Hughes inner or outer thought his buys were very good but had by doubts re his tactics selections!

However the guy is a decent, proud and loyal man and I for one have been extremely embarrased by how he has been treated!

100% how i feel , i will back mancini obviously but what a dire disgraceful unprofessional way to treat mark hughes ,could it not have been done in a more civilised way surely mark hughes deserved that .

The owners put the future of the club before Mark Hughes' feelings. And I'm very glad they did.

Finding a replacement in advance is professional business sense, that's all.

As for alienating the playing staff in the process, that's utter rubbish. Hughes was respected by some in the dressing room, but in general he wasn't well liked. In fact, a lot of players will be glad to see the back of him. Sorry if that makes the whole business less of a tear jerker, but it is a fact.

moonies lovechild said:
City Soul Boy said:
100% how i feel , i will back mancini obviously but what a dire disgraceful unprofessional way to treat mark hughes ,could it not have been done in a more civilised way surely mark hughes deserved that .

How would you have done it? Just curious

It should have been done today in all fairness,. but whats done is done. We cant change a thing.

Didnt Hughes and Co do the same too Dunney ? I'm sorry but thats just football nowadays.I was on the fence and didnt particularly want him out BUT after Wednesday's performance,he had to go .I would've expected to make the team perform better than that myself.

All you lot who are ashamed to be City fans, can't wait till we get to Wembley, see how ashamed you are then, no doubt you wont be wanting tickets cos youre too ashamed. No one has died.

Next time we have to get rid of someone can we just wait until they die, it's easier all round if we do it that way.

can you please tell me if you wrote to the club when we dropped tony book to number two to malcolm allison,even though tony brought our last major trophy to the club...no thought not

Thenumber1blue said:
Didnt Hughes and Co do the same too Dunney ? I'm sorry but thats just football nowadays.I was on the fence and didnt particularly want him out BUT after Wednesday's performance,he had to go .I would've expected to make the team perform better than that myself.

Dunne asked Hughes why he was being sold. Hughes told him City needed the money. Smug twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.