An open letter to United fans

Sorry for not joining in but I don’t get what their protest had to do with us.

I couldn’t care less what they get up to I’m only bothered about City.

Why waste energy on United?

Strange thread for me though I’m sure lots of posters will like it.
The thing I don't understand is you opening a thread you know you might not like then post in it telling everybody it isn't a thread for you and that you don't care.

:)

Last edited:
Sorry for not joining in but I don’t get what their protest had to do with us.

I couldn’t care less what they get up to I’m only bothered about City.

Why waste energy on United?

Strange thread for me though I’m sure lots of posters will like it.
That 'protest' was EVERYTHING to do with City. No way did the Rags want to run the risk of being beaten by the Dippers at Old Toilet & handing the title to City without us having to kick a ball.

They had MIB's in their Norwich scarves outside the Lowry to stop the team coach leaving. Failing that they planned to stop the coach getting in to Old Toilet, & failing that they were gonna break in & invade the Mechano set. They did all three & basked in the glory of not handing us the title. That's what Sunday was about, all under the guise of wanting the Glazers out.

The thing I don't understand is you opening a thread you know you might not like then post in it telling everybody it isn't a thread for you and that you don't care.

:)
I couldn’t tell what it was about before I opened it from the title. I was curious.

As for posting on it I often post on threads I don’t understand or agree with. I think quite a few posters do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.