An open letter to United fans

If you were one of the people who protested on Sunday, thank you.

Thank you for the bottom of my blue heart.

You see, I was so nervous for last night.

Had we won the title on Sunday, I really feared our players would be distracted.

Celebrating, the hunger quelled.

And it would cause us to underperform last night.

I wouldn’t have blamed them, that’s human nature.

But it could have cost us a champions league.

But then you green and gold Norwich fans rocked up on Sunday.

You showed you aren’t happy that the Glazers have only bought scrappy upstarts on the cheap.

Pogba, Ibra, Maguire, Falcao, Van Persie, Di Maria, Sanchez…and other little prospects.

You showed that you will protest your unhappiness at the fact that City don’t matter to you, so much so you wanted to ensure they didn’t win a title on Sunday.

Well United Supporters, I for one thank you.

Thank you for delaying the inevitable, which now allows us to play in a champions league final.

Pat yourselves on the back, we thank you for stopping us from getting distracted before last nights game.

Post your thanks below lads, let them know how much we appreciate it.
Genius is rarely understood.

You might be right but my initial take on it wasn’t anything to do with City.

If I wanted to get a point across re their owners I would pick the most high profile game I could to gain the most publicity. Regardless of where we were in the league at the time that game is Liverpool.

United fans know we’ve won the title and are probably more interested in stopping Liverpool being in the CL which they probably would have done had the match gone ahead.

I think a United fan would look at a thread like this one and think that, despite all our success, we are still more concerned about them. I don’t like the thought that anything they do has an impact on us and I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of thinking they were important in a season where we could win 3 trophies.

So even if you are right I think the best way of annoying them is to ignore them rather than argue with them. It detracts from what we are doing and drives them mad.
To be honest, I've tried it every which way but loose with those barefoot, toothless knuckle-draggers from Old Toilet, but for them there's no fun in football unless you've got someone nose to rub your success into.

Take today for instance. It's three days since the Old Toilet insurrection, & I've heard fuck all from the Rags..... That was until today when one reared his ugly head. Even then it was to say that even if we win the CL, it'll be devalued because it wasn't a proper season, & if we do the treble, it's the shitter version of their 1999 effort!

I didn't even mention last night. I went straight in about Sunday & gave him both barrels. I had all my stats & memes ready, so after a couple of exchanges, he seems to have fucked off again. I'm not having him insulting my intelligence with trying to blame the Glazers for the Rags stopping the match.

Apparently, this form of direct action is the only way they can get the Glazers attention. Bollocks! The ESL insurrection was 3 weeks ago, so they could have protested & stopped other matches, but why the one which would effect City the most at that moment in time?

It's fuckin petty, but it's also about all we can expect for the former bully, still hoping to relive their glory days. This clown was babbling on about the 'ManUre Premium' when they buy players. I told him no one told you to buy them, & you paid what you thought Pogba, Lukaku, Slabhead, Fred, Sanchez & Di Maria were worth.

Faced with similar situations, we all know City have made a valuation, stuck to it, & if negotiations aren't within striking distance of our top offer, we walk away & look elsewhere. It's why we were quoted £95m for Mahrez, & came back 6 months later & paid £62.5m for him. That's being business savvy & working to a sustainable budget. If ManUre choose to go spunking £90m+ on players, therefore distorting the market, they can't blame other sellers from trying to rinse them too.

When I told him the Goven Pisscan visited PSG at their hotel, he accused me of lying until I sent him the link. The final nail in his coffin was him accusing the Glazers of not providing the funds for ManUre to compete. That's when I sent him this graphic, & he's since disappeared.

Trust me mate, Sunday's insurrection was all about putting a title spanner in our spokes, in the hope it might have either fucked us up last night, or on Saturday. Either way, ManUre losing to the Dippers at Old Toilet, & handing City the title without us having to kick a ball, was never going to happen if they could help it. This way, blaming the Glazers & stopping City gave them the best of both worlds without ever having to admit what their real agenda was about.

However, now videos are circulating with them singing about 'Fuck City' & cheering when the match was cancelled. It was mission completed, then they slithered the fuck back down Chester Road & hit the M6 to get back 'Darn Sarf' in time for work on Monday. Don't fall for their bollocks mate... :-|20210504_130311.jpg

To be honest, I've tried it every which way but loose with those barefoot, toothless knuckle-draggers from Old Toilet, but for them there's no fun in football unless you've got someone nose to rub your success into.

Take today for instance. It's three days since the Old Toilet insurrection, & I've heard fuck all from the Rags..... That was until today when one reared his ugly head. Even then it was to say that even if we win the CL, it'll be devalued because it wasn't a proper season, & if we do the treble, it's the shitter version of their 1999 effort!

I didn't even mention last night. I went straight in about Sunday & gave him both barrels. I had all my stats & memes ready, so after a couple of exchanges, he seems to have fucked off again. I'm not having him insulting my intelligence with trying to blame the Glazers for the Rags stopping the match.

Apparently, this form of direct action is the only way they can get the Glazers attention. Bollocks! The ESL insurrection was 3 weeks ago, so they could have protested & stopped other matches, but why the one which would effect City the most at that moment in time?

It's fuckin petty, but it's also about all we can expect for the former bully, still hoping to relive their glory days. This clown was babbling on about the 'ManUre Premium' when they buy players. I told him no one told you to buy them, & you paid what you thought Pogba, Lukaku, Slabhead, Fred, Sanchez & Di Maria were worth.

Faced with similar situations, we all know City have made a valuation, stuck to it, & if negotiations aren't within striking distance of our top offer, we walk away & look elsewhere. It's why we were quoted £95m for Mahrez, & came back 6 months later & paid £62.5m for him. That's being business savvy & working to a sustainable budget. If ManUre choose to go spunking £90m+ on players, therefore distorting the market, they can't blame other sellers from trying to rinse them too.

When I told him the Goven Pisscan visited PSG at their hotel, he accused me of lying until I sent him the link. The final nail in his coffin was him accusing the Glazers of not providing the funds for ManUre to compete. That's when I sent him this graphic, & he's since disappeared.

Trust me mate, Sunday's insurrection was all about putting a title spanner in our spokes, in the hope it might have either fucked us up last night, or on Saturday. Either way, ManUre losing to the Dippers at Old Toilet, & handing City the title without us having to kick a ball, was never going to happen if they could help it. This way, blaming the Glazers & stopping City gave them the best of both worlds without ever having to admit what their real agenda was about.

However, now videos are circulating with them singing about 'Fuck City' & cheering when the match was cancelled. It was mission completed, then they slithered the fuck back down Chester Road & hit the M6 to get back 'Darn Sarf' in time for work on Monday. Don't fall for their bollocks mate... :-|View attachment 16062
I feel your pain I really do. For me it’s something that doesn’t work though. You hit the nail on the head when you said they are not happy unless their success is making others unhappy. It’s difficult not to bite really difficult. But this guy is a know nout big gob and what he wants is for you to be so angry that you don’t enjoy what’s going on at City. It doesn’t matter what he thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.