An open letter to United fans

I couldn’t tell what it was about before I opened it from the title. I was curious.

As for posting on it I often post on threads I don’t understand or agree with. I think quite a few posters do the same.
It said an open letter to utd fans

your post said I don't care about man utd

No need to open it at all really :)

But it was just a little joke :)

That 'protest' was EVERYTHING to do with City. No way did the Rags want to run the risk of being beaten by the Dippers at Old Toilet & handing the title to City without us having to kick a ball.

They had MIB's in their Norwich scarves outside the Lowry to stop the team coach leaving. Failing that they planned to stop the coach getting in to Old Toilet, & failing that they were gonna break in & invade the Mechano set. They did all three & basked in the glory of not handing us the title. That's what Sunday was about, all under the guise of wanting the Glazers out.

You might be right but my initial take on it wasn’t anything to do with City.

If I wanted to get a point across re their owners I would pick the most high profile game I could to gain the most publicity. Regardless of where we were in the league at the time that game is Liverpool.

United fans know we’ve won the title and are probably more interested in stopping Liverpool being in the CL which they probably would have done had the match gone ahead.

I think a United fan would look at a thread like this one and think that, despite all our success, we are still more concerned about them. I don’t like the thought that anything they do has an impact on us and I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of thinking they were important in a season where we could win 3 trophies.

So even if you are right I think the best way of annoying them is to ignore them rather than argue with them. It detracts from what we are doing and drives them mad.

Sorry for not joining in but I don’t get what their protest had to do with us.

I couldn’t care less what they get up to I’m only bothered about City.

Why waste energy on United?

Strange thread for me though I’m sure lots of posters will like it.
You obviously don’t get irony or dry humour or both!

Nah sorry OP I am not having the players would under perform. What their stupid riot did do is allow us to win the league ourselves on Saturday.

If I was to say anything to these self entitled pieces of shite it is simply this:

Sadly, apart from 1974 you have never had it bad. You have never been a struggling club. Even this season you are second in the greatest league in the world and you are in the final of a european competition. Try being a Geordie, Mackem or Everton fan for just one day. Great, loyal support through shit and shittier but with little to hope for each season.
When your club pushed for and got the rule that said clubs no longer had to share the gate receipts with the away club you didnt protest.
When your club launched themselves on the Stock Exchange and got millions you didnt protest.
When you won title after title from that money you didnt protest and nor did you when your scummy club wanted even more money and set up the premier league.
When The GPC said 'not in my lifetime you laughed. Just because you are not laughing now that your corrupt empire is not winning everything, you think you have some divine right to commit criminal acts and demonstrate, or as £ky would call it, complaining.
Your current owners have bankrolled you, provided pianos and hairdressers and let you believe you were signing the best, so dont go moaning because you are not as good as City you self entitled load of wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.