An open letter to United fans

I feel your pain I really do. For me it’s something that doesn’t work though. You hit the nail on the head when you said they are not happy unless their success is making others unhappy. It’s difficult not to bite really difficult. But this guy is a know nout big gob and what he wants is for you to be so angry that you don’t enjoy what’s going on at City. It doesn’t matter what he thinks.
I'm used to the clown & know exactly how to play him. That's why I've heard nothing from him about Sunday, but he chose to squeeze the slightest positive for ManUre out of last night's win.

No chance! I put last night to one side & went in two footed about Sunday, hence he's crawled back under the stone from whence he came. :-)

Don't say it aint about us and post videos of you abd your brother/uncle singing fuck you city as you are allowed into that shithole by gurning stewards.
And give Norwich back their scarves you thieving 12 toed twats
They truly do have more fingers than teeth

You reap what you sow , the Rags have the owners they deserve , raping their club to the tune of £1.6bn is their a bigger set of mugs than the 659m Rags stealing oxygen ,ten more years of the Glazers and they will be irrelevant playing exhibition games in Dubai , NYC , and any other location where they can maximise their commercial value.

Would be funny as fuck if way play a second string team against Chelsea ( not wanting to show our hand ) and lose. Then the red shite lose their next game, thus handing us the title anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.