An Update (of sorts)...

Nasri and mata would be amazing.

I really hope the board do the right thing and tell inter to go fuck themselves trying to swap macion or eto for tevez. 30 year old players with their best years behind them really not the sort of players we are looking for at this stage. 0% resale value, highly questionable desire and huge risk of them being a success in the prem at their age.

It's pretty much excepted that brazilian players are finished by 27 - 28 anyway.

If we are talking swaps better to do a cash plus player swap with a club like real who might actually have some players we want.

If inter want to swap eto I like the ade plus cash deal that has been mooted in the press. Much less risk for us as ade is near enough worthless to us at this stage.

without a dream said:
I've had a feeling about Xavi all window, with Fabregas presumably finally ending up there and the emergence of Thiago I think Barca could cope with his loss. He's getting on a bit but he's never relied on pace and I don't think he's had major injury concerns so there'd be a good 4 years left in his legs I think. I rate Barry but Xavi would be the ideal player to take over his role in the team and would be a sensational signing. modric in that role would also transform our team it looks like Spurs are determined to keep him though.

Barcelona, I presume, are looking at Fabregas as a long term Xavi replacement, and they already have wonder kid Thiago to take Inistas position.

I don't see Xavi ever leaving his club nor family. He'll stay there until he retires (or play a last year in Dubai or something) and then he'll continue as a coach or something.

Iniesta on the other hand, is not quite as unlikely based on a few facts presented in this thread: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=222332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=222332</a>

alera said:
Nasri and mata would be amazing.

I really hope the board do the right thing and tell inter to go fuck themselves trying to swap macion or eto for tevez. 30 year old players with their best years behind them really not the sort of players we are looking for at this stage. 0% resale value, highly questionable desire and huge risk of them being a success in the prem at their age.

It's pretty much excepted that brazilian players are finished by 27 - 28 anyway.

If we are talking swaps better to do a cash plus player swap with a club like real who might actually have some players we want.

If inter want to swap eto I like the ade plus cash deal that has been mooted in the press. Much less risk for us as ade is near enough worthless to us at this stage.

there have to be something leading you to believe at inter they are stupid that i havnt seen

I agree with the fact that most Brazilians are washed up by their 30 but most african players seem to go on for years so I like the idea of eto in our squad as we could get 3 good years from him.

Maicon would be a no and it would be deal of the window to swap ade for Eto.

Eto'o would not be my own favorite to replace Tevez, but I have to admit the prospect of Silva and Eto'o together looks mouthwatering.

It's inter taking us for mugs. Why the fuck would we swap macion for tevez when we have two better right backs many years younger proven in our league. Why the fuck would we swap for him ? It's an insult to even suggest such an offer.

In fact why the fuck would we do any business at all with an Italian club in this climate the country is on the brink of bankruptcy and defaulting on all their debts.

Even if we sold tevez to inter I would demand every single penny of the transfer fee upfront. It is a fact that they can't be trusted to pay their debts at this stage

alera said:
It's inter taking us for mugs. Why the fuck would we swap macion for tevez when we have two better right backs many years younger proven in our league. Why the fuck would we swap him for ? It's an insult to even suggest such an offer.

In fact why the fuck would we do any business at all with an Italian club in this climate the country is on the brink of bankruptcy and defaulting on all their debts.

Even if we sold tevez to inter I would demand every single penny of the transfer fee upfront. It is a fact that they can't be trusted topaz their debts at this stage

Over the top mate. Inter are an institution of Italian football, based in the heart of the capital. They will never be allowed to go bankrupt

WTGD!! said:
Over the top mate. Inter are an institution of Italian football, based in the heart of the capital. They will never be allowed to go bankrupt

If rumours of Italy as a country going bankrupt and needing a Eurozone bail out there maybe no cash to bail out a Footie team.

Italian economy is third biggest in europe. It also has the third largest debts in the world. Turn the news on not over the top at all.

You think inter can't go down with the rest of Italy their money is in an Italian bank they can loose everything along with the rest of the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.