An Update (of sorts)...

WTGD!! said:
alera said:
It's inter taking us for mugs. Why the fuck would we swap macion for tevez when we have two better right backs many years younger proven in our league. Why the fuck would we swap him for ? It's an insult to even suggest such an offer.

In fact why the fuck would we do any business at all with an Italian club in this climate the country is on the brink of bankruptcy and defaulting on all their debts.

Even if we sold tevez to inter I would demand every single penny of the transfer fee upfront. It is a fact that they can't be trusted topaz their debts at this stage

Over the top mate. Inter are an institution of Italian football, based in the heart of the capital. They will never be allowed to go bankrupt

And here was me under the impression that the capital of Italy was Rome.

Lol exactly.

Turn on the news we are very close to the Germans and Dutch taking their ball home and moving to Mark v2. Either the rest of Europe will be governed by the properly run northern core (Germany, France, holland etc) or they will be left to their fate.

By governed we are talking complete control of taxation, debt and spending. countries like Italy, Spain, Greece and Ireland would effectively become the Wales and Scotland of Germany !

Unless inter want to pay for tevez in gold bullion I say no deal !

alera said:
It's inter taking us for mugs. Why the fuck would we swap macion for tevez when we have two better right backs many years younger proven in our league. Why the fuck would we swap for him ? It's an insult to even suggest such an offer.

In fact why the fuck would we do any business at all with an Italian club in this climate the country is on the brink of bankruptcy and defaulting on all their debts.

Even if we sold tevez to inter I would demand every single penny of the transfer fee upfront. It is a fact that they can't be trusted to pay their debts at this stage

letting aside your questionable knowledge of the world/european/italian economics situation becouse it is clearly off topic , maybe you have to find a better source where get your informations , becouse :

a) there has been not any maicon offers from inter , maybe there has been a request from mancini.

b) there has been not any offer of eto'o for a swap with tevez from inter , inter want keep eto'o. again mancini maybe requiered eto'o .

so , really , what are you talking about ?

Great then we can keep tevez, inter can keep macion and eto and you can keep your head in the sand thinking everything is smelling of roses in Italy.

It's not off topic btw as there is considerable doubt if Italy can pay it's debts. Do we really want stage payments on a 40 million player with an Italian club in this climate.

I certainly don't see that as being a good idea.

alera said:
Great then we can keep tevez, inter can keep macion and eto and you can keep your head in the sand thinking everything is smelling of roses in Italy.

It's not off topic btw as there is considerable doubt if Italy can pay it's debts. Do we really want stage payments on a 40 million player with an Italian club in this climate.

i dont see a good idea for you to talk about economic system , believe me.

it dont seem you know what you are talking about , what a public debit is , who own that debit etc

but if in your hate for everything is italian you feel good going on writing bullshit and so showing your ignorance well feel free to go on...

Arsenal have just drawn Udinese for their CL qualifier. Outside of Kazan, the toughest team they could've gotten. With Nasri and RVP suspended for the first leg, and the question mark hanging of Cesc...twitchy bum time at the Emirates. Udinese could turn them over...

BillyShears said:
Arsenal have just drawn Udinese for their CL qualifier. Outside of Kazan, the toughest team they could've gotten. With Nasri and RVP suspended for the first leg, and the question mark hanging of Cesc...twitchy bum time at the Emirates. Udinese could turn them over...

it's better if arsenal win and go on in the CL. it's important that they have two difficult games and not a walk in the park.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

it's better if arsenal win and go on in the CL. it's important that they have two difficult games and not a walk in the park.

If they lose they go into the Europa league automatically...which will be arguably even tougher for them.

Mancio said:
alera said:

i dont see a good idea for you to talk about economic system , believe me.

it dont seem you know what you are talking about , what a public debit is , who own that debit etc

but if in your hate for everything is italian you feel good going on writing bullshit and so showing your ignorance well feel free to go on...

This really is getting out of hand -- Italy will be bailed out by the ECB before it is officially declared bankrupt a la Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain. The major EU-economies cannot afford to let the Euro-zone collapse, that's why millions of tax-payers in Germany (including myself), France, Holland are having to dip into their pockets at the moment. Back to football, Mancini may want Eto and Maicon, but the board won't sanction big deals for 30 year olds. Aguero (young and worldclass) and Suarez (young and high-potential) are the deals the club is looking at. Chill pls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.