An Update (of sorts)...

FantasyIreland said:
Has the Cerci 'deal' fallen through? or was it never a goer?

apparently the board were unwilling to take alera on on this one and Bobby has been forced to pull out of this deal

Our squad looks very well established now. Thanks Billyshears.

Nasri - an inexorable move. We'll see what he can offer.

Mancini was obviously never satisfied with the left inside forwards. A replacement for Adam J (IMO). People like Nicolas Gaitan or Mata (less pertinent) would suit the bill, I guess. Almost imperative that they be left footed.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Bale?
Robben?
Villa?
Pato?
Neymar?
Lukaku?
Sweinsteiger?

I'm going for one of them if he didn't name the player

0+barcelona+bayern+ribery+messi+shirt.jpg

Best info thread for a long time, even if its all bollocks. :)

Has anyone mentioned Ozil? Ade plus cash? No? Thought not.

LawsBackHeel said:
sutty66 said:
Nasri Silva Mata

Aguero

I just shot my load

£95M for those 4, and to think Mark Hughes managed to blow that much on Ade, Bridge, Joleon and Robbie - no offence to Joleon meant, but which 4 do you think is worth that sort of cash? Still not sure why we didnt have a go at Mata's buy out clause before it went up

Sigh said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Bale?
Robben?
Villa?
Pato?
Neymar?
Lukaku?
Sweinsteiger?

I'm going for one of them if he didn't name the player

0+barcelona+bayern+ribery+messi+shirt.jpg

Look on ribery's face, like lionel's hand gone somewhere messi!

(sorry I'm new at this )<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
LawsBackHeel said:
sutty66 said:
Nasri Silva Mata

Aguero

I just shot my load

£95M for those 4, and to think Mark Hughes managed to blow that much on Ade, Bridge, Joleon and Robbie - no offence to Joleon meant, but which 4 do you think is worth that sort of cash? Still not sure why we didnt have a go at Mata's buy out clause before it went up

Firstly robbie was nt a Hughes signing & secondly he bought zabba, de young & arguably who will be our most successful captain ever.. Komps. More than makes up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.