Robben?
Villa?
Pato?
Neymar?
Lukaku?
Sweinsteiger?

I'm going for one of them if he didn't name the player

0+barcelona+bayern+ribery+messi+shirt.jpg

Look on ribery's face, like lionel's hand gone somewhere messi!

(sorry I'm new at this )

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
LawsBackHeel said:
I just shot my load

£95M for those 4, and to think Mark Hughes managed to blow that much on Ade, Bridge, Joleon and Robbie - no offence to Joleon meant, but which 4 do you think is worth that sort of cash? Still not sure why we didnt have a go at Mata's buy out clause before it went up

Firstly robbie was nt a Hughes signing & secondly he bought zabba, de young & arguably who will be our most successful captain ever.. Komps. More than makes up!

De Jong :) he also got Tevez

Re: Re: An Update (of sorts)...

BillyShears said:
I realize there's individual threads on these subjects but I've had a bit of an update from someone I know...to be clear before the abuse starts...I can say it's someone who's information has stood up time and time again. Anyway here goes...

Nasri - cash bid has been made and City are "confident" the deal is going to get done.

Eto'o - Absolute no go from the board and Roberto's been vetoed.

Instead the board are keen on adding another att midfield player and as such have opened tentative talks with a n other club (not Inter/Sneijder). Reading between the lines, since he (my friend) resolutely refused to name the player, it's a "name" player.

Anyway, mods feel free to merge with whatever thread you want....and, cue the abuse!

Well written, good logic, could all be true!
Who is mr X? Kaka? Deal with Adebayor?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Blue man chu said:
Sigh said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Bale?
Robben?
Villa?
Pato?
Neymar?
Lukaku?
Sweinsteiger?

I'm going for one of them if he didn't name the player

0+barcelona+bayern+ribery+messi+shirt.jpg

Look on ribery's face, like lionel's hand gone somewhere messi!

(sorry I'm new at this )

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
LawsBackHeel said:
I just shot my load

£95M for those 4, and to think Mark Hughes managed to blow that much on Ade, Bridge, Joleon and Robbie - no offence to Joleon meant, but which 4 do you think is worth that sort of cash? Still not sure why we didnt have a go at Mata's buy out clause before it went up

Firstly robbie was nt a Hughes signing & secondly he bought zabba, de young & arguably who will be our most successful captain ever.. Komps. More than makes up!

If Robbie was not a mark hughes signing makes that him a liar as he publicly stated he was his signing on several occasions

The only player that the club would want to keep secret would be Sneijder imo.

Just because he apparently prefers to go to scum, but perhaps the club hopes the vermin cant afford him and he would then be open to a move to City.

The reason Inter are floating all there top earners on the market is that they are fucked with ffp coming into effect unless they can reduce their wage bill.

Dont know if its been mentioned here but things seem to be hotting up!

I am not ITK at all and some probs wont be happy with the info but a lad i know works at City @ home and he says we are defo in for Cerci and its only a matter of time for that to get done. Weiss will be going out on loan somewhere 100%.

Like Billy said queue the abuse!

Nice one BS makes at the very least you've helped the transfer forum out cos it's been boring as fuck since tolmie left

Not sure about the Etoo thing, I was beginning to come round to the idea of having him here and the influence he could have had on the players. That said, effectively paying such a large amount for a 30 year old isn't very prudent. It still mostly hinges on the Tevez situation for me

Glad to see we're after another creative mid, even after Nasri

djhcity said:
Dont know if its been mentioned here but things seem to be hotting up!

I am not ITK at all and some probs wont be happy with the info but a lad i know works at City @ home and he says we are defo in for Cerci and its only a matter of time for that to get done. Weiss will be going out on loan somewhere 100%.

Like Billy said queue the abuse!
Who are the "probs" and when did city start employing home workers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.