An Update (of sorts)...

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
Forzacitizens said:
could the other midfielder be lavezzi?

His agent did say we're still interested the other day so is possible.

Again, if it were Lavezzi, I'd be baffled as to why my contact couldn't name him...the secrecy suggests to me that it's one that is either going to be controversial, or one that is a real real long shot and City don't want a Kaka situation of being publicly snubbed.

controversial...please not our Joey...

Although next to impossible , Cristiano Ronaldo would fit both the criteria of being controversial/long shot .

BooksReject said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Again, if it were Lavezzi, I'd be baffled as to why my contact couldn't name him...the secrecy suggests to me that it's one that is either going to be controversial, or one that is a real real long shot and City don't want a Kaka situation of being publicly snubbed.

Dont you mean "wor joey".

Forzacitizens said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

do you remember a while back now, tolmie said we had a bid on the table for Iniesta?

This^^ if Fibreglass goes to Barca.
Also heard that Nasri is nailed on but until he puts pen to paper its still speculation

Ragnarok said:
Although next to impossible , Cristiano Ronaldo would fit both the criteria of being controversial/long shot .

thats actually a very good call. jeez....<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
BooksReject said:
BillyShears said:

Dont you mean "wor joey".

Thats exactly what I meant! cheers sam! :) ...'and the 'please not' bit which was more straightforward.

is no-one thinking nasri and douglas costa??? not seem much of him but what i have looks very impressive and only young aswell

BillyShears said:
I realize there's individual threads on these subjects but I've had a bit of an update from someone I know...to be clear before the abuse starts...I can say it's someone who's information has stood up time and time again. Anyway here goes...

Nasri - cash bid has been made and City are "confident" the deal is going to get done.

Eto'o - Absolute no go from the board and Roberto's been vetoed.

Instead the board are keen on adding another att midfield player and as such have opened tentative talks with a n other club (not Inter/Sneijder). Reading between the lines, since he (my friend) resolutely refused to name the player, it's a "name" player.

Anyway, mods feel free to merge with whatever thread you want....and, cue the abuse!

Billy Shears.

How it should be done.

Upfront and to the point. Makes are freshing change. No need for videos, cryptic clues, mind games, etc.

You'll get no abuse from me fella.

I was reading FBlokes twitter posts the other day and he also alluded to something along these lines.

He mentioned the press are all too busy being caught up in the Nasri deal, they are possibly missing the boat on an bigger deal.

He also mentioned he received info to keep an eye on Barca and nothing more.

Mancini, himself said 2 other players ... 1 being a winger (Nasri) and the other being more central. Add to the fact Fibreglass is fairly sure to join Barca, then that midfield is looking awfully crowded :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.