And he goes by the name of Alvarez...good luck Julian!

Rather disappointed to see him leave so soon. Was early to identify him at River, long before we signed him, so always felt an affinity with him when he came and enjoyed watching him develop. Seems a personable lad, but I always think you need a bit of devilment to play up front as lead striker, and I’m not sure he inherently has that. Going to the right place to acquire it though…

Thank you Julián and good luck in the future.

Although I’m disappointed that you wanted to leave, I understand your ambition.

I loved watching you playing for Manchester City; some of the goals you scored were fantastic, some were important, and some were both.

Sad to see him go but what a ride . Thanks for the memories woolian and good luck

Big clubs sell big players at the right time.

All the best to the lad, played his part and we move on.

One of those this. Right time probably for all involved. What interested me about the video City have put about his goodbye is the amount of goals from range he scored. Gundo and Mahrez scored their fair share too. Feel like we've not got many who can do that now. Rodri, KDB, Foden
Grealish has chipped in with a couple too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.