And so it begins...

Kompany is King said:
If we get Barkely do we need Pogba?

We have Fernando, do we need Vidal?

Vidal would 'replace' Yaya,i think that's the only chance we'd be in for him.

Barkley,too good to miss imo.

Get Barkley this summer and see if Fofana can start in the team after Yaya leaves next season. Will be a perfect mixture of youth and experience in midfield. I would rather see this happen than get Vidal/Pogba. A midfield of Fofana/Barkley/Fernando/Fernandinho will be stunning. Steel, creativity, and quality at its highest level. Sometimes risks are to be made and I can't see this to fail if Fofana steps up. Getting a City youth who I've seen to be of such potential to be world-class can be the best way rather than to spend huge transfer fees.

I doubt very much even with player sales that Barkley will come this window.

If we really do want him then why not put on the table whatever we get from player sales and give it to Everton as an up front first refusal deposit ready for next summer?

bluechampion7891 said:
Kompany is King said:
If we get Barkely do we need Pogba?

We have Fernando, do we need Vidal?

Honestly think Pogba is going to be much more expensive than Barkley.
I've seen £50 million tossed about as Barkley's transfer fee. Not sure of that myself, but wow.

Am I alone in thinking that there are too many plates being spun in all of these hypothesised situations?

It will come down to the simple fact that if we have cash and are willing to spend it then we will get the players but push the deal with UEFA to the limit.

Iv been on the piss for the last few days, Have I missed anything ? Has anything actually began ?

pudge said:
We played with 2 up front in Munich, where Pellers played a "4-4-fucking-2"

I didn't mention playing 2 strikers, I'm showing that we played with 2 up front, with 4 in midfield at the home of the then defending Champions and won. That's the set up we play and was alluded to.

Not a "4-4-1-1" not Silva floating about behind the striker, 4-4-2;

21cywja.png
One still from 90+ minutes of football. Come on.

fbloke said:
Am I alone in thinking that there are too many plates being spun in all of these hypothesised situations?

It will come down to the simple fact that if we have cash and are willing to spend it then we will get the players but push the deal with UEFA to the limit.

Agree to some extent. I think the plate spinning though is simply another way of saying we need to sell to buy. Being that there are players who seem to be surplus to requirements, or possibly want to leave, I think it's possible if the right deals are offered to the club and they finance the player they want, the deals will get done.

Barkley's valuation will go down by the week until he signs a new contract. He currently has 22 months remaining. This will get ugly if a new one isn't signed by the last week of the transfer window, because that will suggest that he wants to move.

We should fuck FFP, totally fucken corrupt

City should assist a lower division team to challenge FFP
We provide the knowledge and the lawyers to fight our case indirectly.

Winds me up knowing the scum are going to be able to spend what they want but we have to adhere to these made up bullshit rules.

Anti-competition at its finest, corrupt bastards.

They can't compete fairly so they have to cheat, SCUM pricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.