And so it begins...

Joehannes said:
pudge said:
We played with 2 up front in Munich, where Pellers played a "4-4-fucking-2"

I didn't mention playing 2 strikers, I'm showing that we played with 2 up front, with 4 in midfield at the home of the then defending Champions and won. That's the set up we play and was alluded to.

Not a "4-4-1-1" not Silva floating about behind the striker, 4-4-2;

21cywja.png
One still from 90+ minutes of football. Come on.
What's your point?

We played 4-4-2 that game, that's a fact; it may not have been two strikers playing up front. Two up front is the system we play and I find it very hard to believe we will tinker with it after one season, especially after the success we've just had.

Furthermore, as for the calls to sell Negredo to bring in a midfielder for the likes of the big games in the CL, Negredo scored 5 goals in the competition last season.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
We should fuck FFP, totally fucken corrupt

City should assist a lower division team to challenge FFP
We provide the knowledge and the lawyers to fight our case indirectly.

Winds me up knowing the scum are going to be able to spend what they want but we have to adhere to these made up bullshit rules.

Anti-competition at its finest, corrupt bastards.

They can't compete fairly so they have to cheat, SCUM pricks
Please don't post on the subject of FFP until you have a better grasp of the clubs opinion on it

pudge said:
Joehannes said:
pudge said:
We played with 2 up front in Munich, where Pellers played a "4-4-fucking-2"

I didn't mention playing 2 strikers, I'm showing that we played with 2 up front, with 4 in midfield at the home of the then defending Champions and won. That's the set up we play and was alluded to.

Not a "4-4-1-1" not Silva floating about behind the striker, 4-4-2;

21cywja.png
What's your point?

We played 4-4-2 that game, that's a fact; it may not have been two strikers playing up front. Two up front is the system we play and I find it very hard to believe we will tinker with it after one season, especially after the success we've just had.

Furthermore, as for the calls to sell Negredo to bring in a midfielder for the likes of the big games in the CL, Negredo scored 5 goals in the competition last season.

Silva's average position was in between Dzeko and the midfield four!!!!

Bluewonder said:
pudge said:
Joehannes said:
What's your point?

Was it?

Because his heat map shows he played as advanced as Edin, whose heatmap also has spells in midfield (or that area of the pitch when dropping back)

We play two up front, we will not nor have we played one up top. Or at the very least, which was the point, didn't get "found out" and look vulnerable in such a system in the big games, which I wouldn't limit to the CL.

Bluewonder said:
pudge said:
Joehannes said:
What's your point?

No it wasn't. Been over this so many times. Silva is virtually attached to Dzeko's arse in the tactical line-ups. We played two up front.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
MIDO1981 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaka has got his pliers out...

I'm not sure if has been said, but the singer Pliers was born Everton Bonner. :)

Yes it's been mentioned.

Would love us to sign Barkley even if our rivals sign Pogba/Vidal.

So many exclamations in that Great stuff makes me very curious. The Barkley thing has been doing rounds for the past 2-3 days surely this means some kind of a break through? TH you are killing me !

karen7 said:
Bluewonder said:
karen7 said:
asked my mate if he wanted to go to community shield game he said yes then asked him if he was going he said no could not go for family reasons, a bit like Negredo,

Negredo does not want to leave,see OS twitter question film

But he isn't just going to come out and say to a fan that he wants to leave, is he!

So he looked down the camera and said he is very happy and is not leaving despite the chatter he has heard about it? So are you saying he is lying? The club chooses the twitter questions so they are putting the rumours to bed in a nice subtle way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.