And so it begins...

blueparrot said:
Jack Wills said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
We should fuck FFP, totally fucken corrupt

City should assist a lower division team to challenge FFP
We provide the knowledge and the lawyers to fight our case indirectly.

Winds me up knowing the scum are going to be able to spend what they want but we have to adhere to these made up bullshit rules.

Anti-competition at its finest, corrupt bastards.

They can't compete fairly so they have to cheat, SCUM pricks

Absolutely spot-on post. I cannot understand why we have so meekly allowed this bollocks to handicap us while the rags, Chelsea, Barca and PSG spend about £100m on top quality.

The worst so far was Chelsea getting Fabregas, he would have been ideal for us (and home-grown) and we should have been all over him. Signing players to increase squad size and address slight issues is all well and good, but we really could do with a signing to really lay down a marker of our ambition to our rivals and most importantly to seriously improve the first XI. We cannot stand still if our rivals don't, it's not like we strolled it last season. Can't believe we're not paying the best lawyers what it takes to find a loophole in this fucking wank FFP bullshit and hanging Platini out to dry.

We've allowed it because our owners have taken advise looked at the situation and decided that's what's best for the club. I'm inclined to think they know best going onon their past record.
UEFA and the leading clubs that drafted it aren't daft. You can't always find loopholes, and City were bought to be the new establishment and to show case the UAE. They are not going to want to go to war with anyone

At least for the moment we seem to have escaped FFP relatively unscathed and will be back in business soon enough. Had we not been so successful so soon on the pitch, it could have sunk us without trace

Jack Wills said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
We should fuck FFP, totally fucken corrupt

City should assist a lower division team to challenge FFP
We provide the knowledge and the lawyers to fight our case indirectly.

Winds me up knowing the scum are going to be able to spend what they want but we have to adhere to these made up bullshit rules.

Anti-competition at its finest, corrupt bastards.

They can't compete fairly so they have to cheat, SCUM pricks

Absolutely spot-on post. I cannot understand why we have so meekly allowed this bollocks to handicap us while the rags, Chelsea, Barca and PSG spend about £100m on top quality.

The worst so far was Chelsea getting Fabregas, he would have been ideal for us (and home-grown) and we should have been all over him. Signing players to increase squad size and address slight issues is all well and good, but we really could do with a signing to really lay down a marker of our ambition to our rivals and most importantly to seriously improve the first XI. We cannot stand still if our rivals don't, it's not like we strolled it last season. Can't believe we're not paying the best lawyers what it takes to find a loophole in this fucking wank FFP bullshit and hanging Platini out to dry.

ffs we can't sign everyone you know. Our rivals are going to sign good players thats a fact with or without FFP so get over it. Our club did hire the best lawyers and in the end we decided to play along with the FFP and take a small pinch this season because next season and beyond we are going to be very profitable and be able to afford the best players without it jeopardising our Champions League place plus whatever other sanctions they'd throw at us. We haven't stood still either we have signed goalkeeper cover, a defensive midfielder and almost finished securing a CB all weaknesses in the squad which have been identified and fixed. We have a very good squad already so if you're expecting us to sign every big player every season you'd better stick to Football Manager.

Ffp won't be round long our owners and there solicitors will see to that im sure they will be working on having it thrown out every day trust our owners they are intelligent men and haven't done bad by us so far!

Fucking FFP! Of all summers it was this one! Some amazing players have will yet move. Fabregas, alexis sanchez, probably vidal and pogba.

richards30 said:
Fucking FFP! Of all summers it was this one! Some amazing players have will yet move. Fabregas, alexis sanchez, probably vidal and pogba.

I only think sanchez would improve our team out of that lot.

richards30 said:

For all we know Barkley and Bale may be available next year when we are free to buy who we want.

We have a cracking squad best city team I have ever seen, we won 2 trophies with crippling injuries lets be honest if Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal had as many injuries to key and squad players as us the league would have been over a lot sooner. Manny named his targets and the boys made it happen we have added Sagna, Willy and Fernando all of which are huge upgrades to our squad on top of that we are close to adding and top CB in Mangala. So far an amazing window adding Barkley would be a cracking step for the future but not hugely important, would be more of a squad player for me. Now we need Yaya to get his head straight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.